Calling all UE owners!I need desperate help!!
Oct 10, 2006 at 10:30 PM Post #46 of 52
Excellent stuff. Next time, either have them in your ears, or inside the safety of the box when you're taking them home!

Oct 11, 2006 at 3:16 AM Post #47 of 52
Alright, that is just awesome. I'm a loyal UE customer now.

I can't think of many other companies who actively continue to show that their customers have value -- from the user-replaceable cable design to countless stories like THIS one, UE -- you are a really worthwhile company.

Oct 11, 2006 at 6:49 AM Post #48 of 52
Im glad you got it resolved for a fair price. Must have been a stressful couple of days for you...
wink.gif

Oct 11, 2006 at 6:53 AM Post #49 of 52
See? All you have to do is ask.
wink.gif

BTW, the real reason the custom products like the UE 10 Pro are so expensive is because of the service behind it and their willingness to bend over backwards to make the customer happy.

-Ed

Oct 11, 2006 at 10:22 PM Post #50 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by f_klo
AMEN to everybody that prayed for me!!
orphsmile.gif

Really can't find better aftersales service than the guys at UE!! so keep up the good work if your on the forum!!

And definately the replacements will last MUCH MUCH longer than the crushed ones.

Gotta hand it to them, that's awesome. Now it's just the question of a $300.00 "idiot expense." I have lots of those myself.
smily_headphones1.gif

Good luck with the process yet again.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 12, 2006 at 10:13 PM Post #52 of 52
Im glad this thread has a happy ending
580smile.gif

Just imagine how much they make on a pair of these things when sold at full price if they are willing to take 300 bucks + a couple chunks of worthless plastic for a new pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back