Calling all UE owners!I need desperate help!!
Oct 7, 2006 at 4:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 52

f_klo

New Head-Fier
I'm from HongKong and new to this forum and i hope someone give me some help/support for what i maybe able to do to replace them.

http://www.imagestation.com/6983582/3970277414

http://www.imagestation.com/6983582/3970276846

(sorry for the lo-quality phone pics)

As you all can see i just picked them up 2hours ago and i havn't even used them properly and i have shattered them because they were resting on my shoulders while i was walking on the street. Some how they fell off and got ripped out the jack of my audioplayer as well. 5minutes later i noticed they were missing and i panicked and traced my footsteps where i had been. Then i found them shattered on the streets, not knowing who had broken them.

I nearly fell into tears when i saw them like that, and i can't forgive myself for being so carless. I saved up for this pair of headphones for so long and now i finally receved them, they got shattered.

Please i beg for someone here to help me out on this situaton as i am so depressed at the moment i don't know what to do.
frown.gif

Oct 7, 2006 at 5:42 PM Post #3 of 52
The only option I can think of is to call up UE customer service. They may make you a new pair at a discount (if the wires are still good that may help save you some money as well) to replace these ones.

I feel your pain...

Oct 7, 2006 at 5:49 PM Post #4 of 52
Are those some new Triple.Fi Pro 10's cracked in half?

Oct 7, 2006 at 6:18 PM Post #5 of 52
Good God, I'm so sorry for your loss.
Hopefully UE can offer something, like a discount or something...

1k gone just like that....

Oct 7, 2006 at 6:28 PM Post #6 of 52
I'm so sorry to see what hapened to your IEM.

1) you still have your health. Never under estimate the importance of that!!

2) call U.E. and see if they can't do something about it. Who knows they might offer a rebate on a new pair... If they don't know you are a not necessarely a girl... have a girl call for you and cry alot. It's a cheap trick but it sometimes works miracles!

3) let us know what happens.

Best of luck,
Peter

EDIT: read somewhere that Jeanette Coffey [jcoffey at ultimateears dot com] is the one to talk to.

Oct 7, 2006 at 6:40 PM Post #8 of 52
the invoice says 07/10/2006? It's almost 3months later. what do you expect people here to do? Call the manufacturer tell them your 'story' and see what they say. if somehow they replace them don't go walking down the street with $1000PLUS earphones dangling over your shoulder.

Oct 7, 2006 at 6:46 PM Post #9 of 52
GIGANTOID: Instead being three months later that was the date of yesterday...or "today" in America...in HK we use DD/MM/YYYY instead of there in the US. Stop being mean.

To klo: I'm sorry for your lost...I haven't yet own a pair of UE but I hope their CS will be able to help you

Oct 7, 2006 at 6:59 PM Post #10 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by DSFX
GIGANTOID: Instead being three months later that was the date of yesterday...or "today" in America...in HK we use DD/MM/YYYY instead of there in the US. Stop being mean.

To klo: I'm sorry for your lost...I haven't yet own a pair of UE but I hope their CS will be able to help you

schooled
eggosmile.gif

Oct 7, 2006 at 8:45 PM Post #12 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by GIGANTOID
the invoice says 07/10/2006? It's almost 3months later. what do you expect people here to do? Call the manufacturer tell them your 'story' and see what they say. if somehow they replace them don't go walking down the street with $1000PLUS earphones dangling over your shoulder.

LOL gigantoid. u ass.

Oct 7, 2006 at 9:07 PM Post #13 of 52
IMHO it would be in UEs best interest to work something, I know that if I was deciding between e2c and super.fi 3 I would chose the company nice enough to replace $1000 earphones.

Oct 7, 2006 at 9:16 PM Post #15 of 52
Customer service Im sure will do something for you even though it has nothing to do with them.

What kind of Iems were they UE-10's or triple.fi's

If they are triples how did you get them 3 months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back