Calling all UE owners!I need desperate help!!
Oct 8, 2006 at 4:03 AM Post #31 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by DSFX
GIGANTOID: Instead being three months later that was the date of yesterday...or "today" in America...in HK we use DD/MM/YYYY instead of there in the US. Stop being mean.

To klo: I'm sorry for your lost...I haven't yet own a pair of UE but I hope their CS will be able to help you

Schooled indeed.
580smile.gif

Some of us are kind of in our own little world over here in the states.

Something similar happened to me with my e2s about a year and a half ago. I walked into a university library and about an hour later when I wanted to listen to my ipod realized that my headphones were missing. I thought they were inside my car, and ran out to my car but didn't even have to get my car, as I saw them from afar off lying in the parking spot next to where my car was parked, and they were crushed to death, They were $100 pair of headphones, so I sort of feel your pain (~1/10th of your pain), assuming the currency is HKD.

I 'd hope UE would have hearts enough to charge you a reasonably small fee for a replacement.

Look at something else that happened to me on Friday if it makes you feel any better: This is why I won't spend more than $200 on any headphone

Oct 8, 2006 at 4:09 AM Post #32 of 52
You should call them. Show your pain through your tone of voice. That might get them to be more lenient or generous. 35% of your communication is transmitted by how you say it and only 10% through what you actually say. With email, there's less of a possibility of feeling your pain. Maybe you can still call them just to see their response. Show them your concern.

Oct 10, 2006 at 9:12 AM Post #33 of 52
Ultimate ears made me a HUGE offer: $300US + original cracked shells. I'm so relieved and extremely happy with their response!! I have now become a loyal fan/customer of UE!!
rs1smile.gif

and Please people, its not a hint for you guys to go crushing your custom UE's like i accidently did
rolleyes.gif

Oct 10, 2006 at 12:21 PM Post #36 of 52
WOW!

when i started reading this thread i though, damn what a shame, poor guy has no chance of getting them replaced, I was thinking personal contnents insurance which is what i would have to use to make a claim in the same situation.

UE have really gone up in my opinion, that kind of customer service is worth so much.

I hope i never have to test any CS like this but if i had the same result as you I would be a very happy guy.

Oct 10, 2006 at 2:24 PM Post #38 of 52
cool.gif
I'm very happy to see that everything worked out for you. Accidents do happen, so don't beat yourself up any longer. Good Luck and take care of that next set! I'm in the process of saving up for my UE-10pros. One day......later than sooner, but eventually I'll have em'.
wink.gif

Oct 10, 2006 at 2:50 PM Post #40 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by f_klo
Ultimate ears made me a HUGE offer: $300US + original cracked shells. I'm so relieved and extremely happy with their response!! I have now become a loyal fan/customer of UE!!
rs1smile.gif

and Please people, its not a hint for you guys to go crushing your custom UE's like i accidently did
rolleyes.gif

confused.gif
i'm a bit confused as to what happened here... did UE offer to replace the ue10s for 300$ if you send back the remains of your crushed ones?

Oct 10, 2006 at 3:30 PM Post #41 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by choariwap
confused.gif
i'm a bit confused as to what happened here... did UE offer to replace the ue10s for 300$ if you send back the remains of your crushed ones?

Choariwap, it's only plain english. Have you been smoking something while listening to Pink Floyd?
blink.gif
Yes he is getting a new set for 300$ + the old broken pair.

Quote:

f_klo, I have a feeling this pair will last you much longer
wink.gif
Good luck with them.

Oct 10, 2006 at 4:42 PM Post #42 of 52
AMEN to everybody that prayed for me!!
orphsmile.gif

Really can't find better aftersales service than the guys at UE!! so keep up the good work if your on the forum!!

And definately the replacements will last MUCH MUCH longer than the crushed ones.

Oct 10, 2006 at 4:58 PM Post #43 of 52
Quote:

rs1smile.gif

rolleyes.gif

THAT IS SO OUTSTANDING! I'M very happy for you - really!
580smile.gif

Indeed UE has some of the best CS around. I know from experience!

I bet you won't be making THAT mistake again LOL!
tongue.gif

Oct 10, 2006 at 10:27 PM Post #45 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by xcodeguy
And just for good measure:

Another great place to experience excellent customer service is HeadRoom! I don't know about the 'gimmies' but they are very prompt in comunnications and very helpful in answering questions. The return policy is excellent also.
cool.gif

Since we are on the subject. Ray Samuels is a great guy and put up with my MANY inquires via email and by Phone.

I set up a post to give the Man props. (Really Nice Man)

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showt...99#post2421299

Thanks for the help Ray. Cant wait for my new Hornet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back