Calling all ppl with Shure E4s! Are these genuine?
May 22, 2007 at 8:27 PM Post #16 of 35
those definitely look genuine, relax and enjoy the sweet music!
cool.gif

May 22, 2007 at 8:32 PM Post #17 of 35
I gotta remember to keep the warranty this time...

I loved the E2s but the durability was awful..the wires came apart and got messy/unusuable after about a year and I threw em out
plainface.gif

I can see the same happening with these.

May 22, 2007 at 8:36 PM Post #18 of 35
Yes, they look right to me, because mine has the same lettering except they are in white instead of black

May 22, 2007 at 8:53 PM Post #19 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by scotty /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I gotta remember to keep the warranty this time...

I loved the E2s but the durability was awful..the wires came apart and got messy/unusuable after about a year and I threw em out
plainface.gif

I can see the same happening with these.

I had the same durability issues with the E2, as have many of my friends.
My E4s didn't exhibit any durability issues.

May 23, 2007 at 2:02 AM Post #23 of 35
's funny, how Shure changes the image for advertising purpose.

The wording on both sides of the bud have different orientation. One side shows the word upright when you wear it over the ears. The other side shows upright when you wear it like normal buds.
Can't ever quite get the normal-bud-style to work for me though.

May 23, 2007 at 1:34 PM Post #25 of 35
I have had two different pairs of E4's from authorized dealers.

Both had completely different packaging. One was made in Mexico and the other was made in China. Both sounded identical.

May 23, 2007 at 6:22 PM Post #28 of 35
Great looking IEMs. But....why are you worried at all if you purchased from Amazon directly :S. They are one of the biggest companies online, if you cant trust them, then ur stuffed for online shopping.

May 24, 2007 at 1:51 AM Post #30 of 35
Here's the answer from Shure:
Quote:

The carrying case supplied with the E5c earphones does not have the spool because the E5c earphones are a bit too large to fit into the middle of the spool. The E4c and E4g earphones are supplied with the same case as the E5c to allow the inline volume control accessory to be carried inside the case with the earphones. The carrying case with spool is available for purchase as part number EA622 from our website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back