CALLING ALL CUSTOM IEM'S
Feb 2, 2010 at 5:36 AM Post #451 of 559
4225892403_312e09c1d8_o.jpg

Feb 10, 2010 at 5:37 AM Post #453 of 559
I chose the Black and white swirls, which at that time was free and sent along one red and one blue helmet from my son's Star Wars Figure collection. Andre had the lab cut the back off of the helmets a attach them with pins and acrylic glue. Red Rt and Blue Lt. Total cost for the artwork was 25.00 USD. BTW, My sone has had them for over a year and he still loves them. Should grow out of them in another year or so as puberty has struck with a vengeance and his ears won't stay small much longer.
Glad you like it.

Feb 10, 2010 at 8:22 PM Post #456 of 559
This post might be a bit more appropriate in a new topic but thought i'd give it a go here. Was just wondering what reaction if any you guys have had wearing customs in public. I've ordered my remoulds in nice discreet clear purple and get the feeling they're not something seen often on my daily commute!

Feb 10, 2010 at 9:11 PM Post #457 of 559
I wear my customs in public (solid blue faceplate with art) and I don't get any funny looks that I notice. One guy that sits next to me in one of my classes asked me what kind of headphones they are today. I pretty much told him they were custom shells with 3 drivers per side. He thought that was pretty cool.

Feb 11, 2010 at 1:08 AM Post #458 of 559
People think mine are nice. Just a simply light blue usually, and they think it looks absolutely fabulous and ask how much it cost and where they could get them. I told them $500 (it's actually more than that) and they went bonkers already. But they thought that 6 "speakers" on each side was pretty amazing.

Feb 11, 2010 at 3:58 AM Post #460 of 559
i've had quite a number of stares and friends always go ape when they ask me about them and how much they cost. but the most curious incident was when i bumped into another custom user on the train. by the looks of it he was a unique melody user since his shells were so damn clear. i looked at him, and him me. then i smiled, and he turned away trying his best to ignore me the rest of the trip.

Feb 12, 2010 at 5:40 AM Post #463 of 559
did anyone ever dropped their custom iem on the table , floor etc ?

actually how durable it is to sustain that kind of shock ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back