CALLING ALL CUSTOM IEM'S
Dec 23, 2008 at 11:00 AM Post #62 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomy3555 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
GumBalls !! I Love it. Do you think they'll be a collectors item if Freqs doesn't come back? Also is the Freq Logo Mandatory or optional?

Mandatory.

If I wouldn't like it, I must pay to get them out.

ksc75smile.gif

Dec 24, 2008 at 9:01 PM Post #69 of 559
I've tested the Shure SE530, too much bass, too muddy. Surprisingly I liked the sound of the 420's much better and was about to get them until I saw the Hearyourself IEM. I'm hoping the C2's will have a similar sound. I was hoping the C2's would sound like your SE420 but your saying your three driver C3's sound better than your old SE420's. How?
I'll post pictures of mine when I get them. Just starting the process now.

Dec 24, 2008 at 9:33 PM Post #70 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by paulcarriniv /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've tested the Shure SE530, too much bass, too muddy. Surprisingly I liked the sound of the 420's much better and was about to get them until I saw the Hearyourself IEM. I'm hoping the C2's will have a similar sound. I was hoping the C2's would sound like your SE420 but your saying your three driver C3's sound better than your old SE420's. How?
I'll post pictures of mine when I get them. Just starting the process now.

Well, its gonna be difficult to explain, my english in not that good!!
But for me, the sound is more clear than the shure sound.
I can hear every instruments when listening to an album, when i'm listening
a live album, your are in front of the stage!!!
Exellent basses, trebbles are very good too, medium are not so bad.
I'm really happy with them!!
Sorry, i can't tell you more, i haven't got the words!!

Jan 4, 2009 at 4:17 PM Post #75 of 559
Once you go "custom" there's no going back !!!. Perfect Fit. No More foam tip this or silcone tips that. Top Notch SQ. Custom "Bling" What's not to like ? Our biggest decision is what custom cables to get or how can we afford to get the UE11's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back