Call me stupid.....
Nov 18, 2002 at 1:10 AM Post #3 of 23
LOL

Um, well, turn the unit around. See that white plug? See the red plug? Yeah. That's the line out right there. White is the left channel, red is the right.
wink.gif

Nov 18, 2002 at 3:46 AM Post #6 of 23
Stupid!!!

biggrin.gif

(just kidding...if you tee it up like that, I can't resist)

Nov 18, 2002 at 12:00 PM Post #7 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by Matthew-Spaltro
where is the line out on the denon 370?

i hope sterility is in your future, as there is no reason why you should be allowed to breed.

Nov 19, 2002 at 1:11 AM Post #9 of 23
By the way, you're going to need an RCA plug (that's arr-see-eh) to connect to it. Sorry, your headphones just won't plug in.

And make sure to pick up some cables, too. Unfortunately, just sticking a Radio Shack RCA plug in doesn't transmit the sound to your amp/preamp, so I'd recommend picking up a "pre-made" set of two RCA plugs and some wire, all soldered together for you...

wink.gif

Nov 19, 2002 at 1:37 AM Post #10 of 23
grancasa wrote"
Quote:

You are stupid.

grinch wrote:
Quote:

i hope sterility is in your future, as there is no reason why you should be allowed to breed.

You guys are way too cold! Cut Matthew-Spaltro some slack!

Nov 19, 2002 at 1:39 AM Post #11 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by grinch

Because I do not know were the line out of a Denon is? Hmmmm, no.

Nov 19, 2002 at 4:28 AM Post #12 of 23
Quote:

Quote:

Because I don't no were the line out of a Denon is? Hmmmm, no.

Well, there's also the fact that you just wrote "no were" when you meant to write "know where".
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm just pulling your chain... we all have "stupid" questions some time, it's just that you keep giving out more and more chain to pull on.
tongue.gif

Hope you got your problem solved. Check out Outlaw cables for some quality connectors for your Denon 370.

Nov 19, 2002 at 11:59 AM Post #15 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by BenG
There could parental advisory stickers on ICs & an age restriction for connecting components (male RCA --> female RCA). Don't tell Ashcroft or Tipper.

heheh Good one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back