Call me stupid.....
Nov 19, 2002 at 3:39 PM Post #16 of 23
Quote:

PAGEFAULT said...

Finding a line out its VITAL to any sex life, anybody knows that!

Now he just has to find the line-in of the other equipment!
biggrin.gif

Nov 19, 2002 at 9:00 PM Post #17 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by PAGEFAULT
smily_headphones1.gif

It's not line out, it's "line in"
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 19, 2002 at 11:22 PM Post #19 of 23
Quote:

smily_headphones1.gif

Takes a pretty small plug to fit those jacks.
biggrin.gif

Nov 20, 2002 at 9:57 PM Post #21 of 23
Quote:

smily_headphones1.gif

sterility has nothing to do with sex life, it has to do with procreation. i didn't wish him to be impotent. [note: zzz rules]

you started a thread entitled "call me stupid." obviously, you were looking for some ego-bashing as well as a piece of information so simple and assinine, a simple thirty second check in the instruction manual would've given you the answer. instead, you made yourself a public embarrassment. simply calling you stupid would not have been nearly "grinch" enough to fully describe what a deplorable act of ignorance this thread is.

Nov 20, 2002 at 10:05 PM Post #22 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by grinch
sterility has nothing to do with sex life, it has to do with procreation. i didn't wish him to be impotent. [note: zzz rules]

you started a thread entitled "call me stupid." obviously, you were looking for some ego-bashing as well as a piece of information so simple and assinine, a simple thirty second check in the instruction manual would've given you the answer. instead, you made yourself a public embarrassment. simply calling you stupid would not have been nearly "grinch" enough to fully describe what a deplorable act of ignorance this thread is.

LOL, grinch...now tell us how you really feel!

tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back