calibration
Jun 28, 2011 at 4:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

jiang1202

New Head-Fier
[size=12pt]I am a hi-end headphone lover from China and I am very interested in  SVS Realiser A8 which I have been followed for couple of months.[/size]
[size=12pt] [/size]
[size=12pt]I decided to buy your product but I want to get some advice  to make me more clearly about the product.[/size]
 ​
[size=14pt]Calibration[/size]​
[size=12pt]I have read your website as well as many buyers responses from Head Fi Forum, I knew that the calibration is the key factor in your product, but I still want some clarification from you;[/size]
[size=12pt] [/size]
[size=14pt]1.[/size][size=12pt] How many default emulation included in the product? (called AIX & Mi Casa, am I wrong?)[/size]
[size=12pt] [/size]
[size=14pt]2. [/size][size=12pt] Its hard for us to find high-end place to do calibration (of course I will do some in my friend house or personal studio but not a big cinema) Do I still have a chance to emulate a big theater or Cinema’s soundstage, for example, would it still be possible to emulate the sound field of Egyptian theater in Hollywood by just set up from remote control from SVS and get a convincing results? (I want to have a quick start to enjoy the biggest sound field from SVS)[/size]
[size=12pt] [/size]
[size=14pt]3. [/size][size=12pt]it is  mentioned that the largest reverberation time is 850ms, if I can have quick start to enjoy the biggest sound field what will be the distance from speaker to my headphone? What is the biggest room (in M3) the product have been included?[/size]
[size=12pt] [/size]
[size=12pt]In other words, I do not know whether the calibration is the key problem that may prevent me to enjoy any of the sound field emulation, (would I lose all of the chances to enjoy the sound field like Egyptian theater if I never had chances to go there?) or I can simply set-up on the SVS and still get a convincing results?[/size]
 ​
[size=14pt]Delivery[/size]​
[size=14pt]1. [/size][size=12pt]If I order directly from Smyth Research, How long I need to wait in the waiting list? What are the payment methods and bank information?[/size]
[size=12pt] [/size]
[size=14pt]2.[/size][size=12pt] If I order from distributors, for example, in Denmark Cyberfarm APS PRO. Media solutions, do they have stocks so I can buy directly from their shop, are their price the same as the price listed on your web? because I probably have a business trip to Denmark.[/size]
[size=13.5pt]3.[/size][size=small] I am in China, if I have no chance to go oversea, please suggest me a most convient way to buy the product.[/size]

[size=small]thanks many!![/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back