Calibration for New Headphones
Jul 24, 2013 at 12:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

x7007

100+ Head-Fier
Hi, There was a site with a player that make some high and low tunes for calibrating the headphones, specially for new headphones to make them warm up.

I forgot the site and at first I didn't want to try it, but now I want to be able to fully, get it on started.

Jul 24, 2013 at 3:06 PM Post #3 of 3
Any follow up on how to use it so I won't ruin my headphones ? DT990 600 ohms with Asus Phoebus

There was something that just plays same thing on different tunes, it looks similar to this site, don't remember if that's the one.

I did this test

Quality

Bass Shaker

Poorly built or extensively worn headphones may start to rattle whenever loud or deep bass content is played. The next file scans bass frequencies and will literally shake your drivers when turning the level up. Adjust the volume in your headphone so that the test is made at a high level: the sweeping tone should remain pure and clear at all frequencies, without any parasitic buzz or rattle appearing in one earpiece or the other.

And my I headphones starting shaking at the first levels when it start, that means my headphones are not quality build ? they are only like 6-8 months old

Users who are viewing this thread

Back