Caffeine addicts anonymous
Dec 28, 2016 at 9:19 PM Post #1,621 of 3,173
Still trying to give up coffee...no luck as yet.

Dec 29, 2016 at 2:35 AM Post #1,622 of 3,173
STOP THAT.....   NOW....!!!!!!   
angry_face.gif

Dec 29, 2016 at 8:14 AM Post #1,623 of 3,173
  Will they be a dark roast or will they be bright?

It'll actually be a fully balanced blend. The problem with all the single ended coffee nowadays is that it lacks 3D flavor profile and taste imaging. It will have a very pleasant SNR however (smell to nose ratio).

If anyone wants to send in tongue impressions I will roast to your specific taste bud pattern. Pricing starts at $400/lb (a bargain tbh) with a 5 month lead time

Dec 29, 2016 at 8:31 AM Post #1,624 of 3,173

It'll actually be a fully balanced blend. The problem with all the single ended coffee nowadays is that it lacks 3D flavor profile and taste imaging. It will have a very pleasant SNR however (smell to nose ratio).

If anyone wants to send in tongue impressions I will roast to your specific taste bud pattern. Pricing starts at $400/lb (a bargain tbh) with a 5 month lead time

You will have to send a package to Brooko for a review. Don't forget to tie the bag with a custom cable.

Dec 29, 2016 at 8:33 AM Post #1,625 of 3,173
  Curse gift cards! $40 worth of pizza will last awhile...but it's so greasy and messes up my organs. (At least it's gourmet. One of them is chicken alfredo!) Add day old Mountain Dew to the mix and I feel worse than I started off. (Whereas with better food and new soda, I feel great.)
:

:

That brings light to the saying, "You are what you eat." Eat better and you won't feel like $h1t.

Dec 29, 2016 at 10:53 AM Post #1,626 of 3,173
  That brings light to the saying, "You are what you eat." Eat better and you won't feel like $h1t.

Yup. I also got some incredible sub sandwiches from the pizza place, so there's that. (But I still have to finish off the tons of pizza in the fridge after that.) My caffeine session should be even more exciting today thanks to two new headphones arriving. (Sennheiser PX 100-II and JVC HA-MR60X. I should also have a Sony MDR-SA3000 within a week. It's crazy how that headphone is listed for $1,000 on Amazon and eBay, yet I managed to get one with another gift card.)

Dec 30, 2016 at 3:44 PM Post #1,627 of 3,173

Yup. I also got some incredible sub sandwiches from the pizza place, so there's that. (But I still have to finish off the tons of pizza in the fridge after that.) My caffeine session should be even more exciting today thanks to two new headphones arriving. (Sennheiser PX 100-II and JVC HA-MR60X. I should also have a Sony MDR-SA3000 within a week. It's crazy how that headphone is listed for $1,000 on Amazon and eBay, yet I managed to get one with another gift card.)

Beside pizza and junk food, do you ever eat fruits and vegetables? Or do you not admit to it? I figure with 3 new phones arriving you will probably forget to eat for a few days.

Jan 4, 2017 at 8:55 AM Post #1,629 of 3,173
  My woman broke my roaster yesterday....thank god I have half a bag of veranda stashed in my cabinets.

A day without coffee is a day not worth living.

Jan 4, 2017 at 10:12 AM Post #1,631 of 3,173
Was she trying to send a message?
biggrin.gif

But seriously, how long did you have that? It doesn't seem like that long.
Are you gonna replace it?

Its like a week and a half old. She tried to push it out of her way which lead to knocking it off the counter and onto the floor. Thankfully all that seems to be broken is the top section/chaff catcher. I ordered a replacement part and hopefully all will be well when I try to power it back up

Jan 8, 2017 at 9:12 AM Post #1,632 of 3,173

Its like a week and a half old. She tried to push it out of her way which lead to knocking it off the counter and onto the floor. Thankfully all that seems to be broken is the top section/chaff catcher. I ordered a replacement part and hopefully all will be well when I try to power it back up

If she doesn't appreciate the smell of roasting coffee permeating throughout the house, you can expect additional accidents in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back