1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cable suggestion for Hifiman HE-4XX

Tags:
  1. rssarma
    Hi,

I have the Massdrop HE-4XX headphones, but the cable that it came with is really short and I need something that's at least 3m long. These headphoens have 3.5mm connectors on both ends and strangely enough, I haven't been able to find any cables with 3.5mm male connectors on both ends! The only cable I found was from "CablesOnline" which is a 6ft stereo to mono splitter and that works fine, but it's still not long enough.

I'm not keen on buying a cable that costs more than the headphone itself. I'd really appreciate suggestions as all my searches have come up empty!

2. rssarma
    BUMP, no suggestions?

3. Jodet
    Here you go:

https://periaptcables.com/

They have a ten foot cable for you. I just ordered a seven foot pair of their cables for my HE4XX.

mindhead1 and Zenvota like this.
  4. rssarma
    Wow that's half the price of the headphones ($75)! Thank you so much for the link, I somehow thought I would be able to find something for around $20?!

5. ExacoMvm
    I am looking for one too, max 20euros ( getting it for looks only, since cable doesn't improve quality, unless its really crappy one ). Need european site.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  6. lebel22
  7. legion1capone
  8. Implacable
  9. mindhead1
  10. mindhead1
    I recently picked up a balanced Periapt Cable to use with my 4xx and Aune X7S. It’s the best $75 I’ve spent in a while. This is my 2nd balances cable from Periapt. The other is for my 6xx. The cables are well built and look great. I waited about 6 month to get the balanced cables for the 4xx. That was a mistake. The X7S is meant to be used balanced both my 6xx and 4xx shine in balanced mode from the X7S via my Periapt cables.