CA- Venice meet at our beach Home again....The last time was fun.
May 4, 2011 at 12:16 AM Post #122 of 153
I have a Koetsu Rosewood Signature I could probably let you look at and give me an offer on.  I can bring the SR Omega if you guys want to listen to it again, I know you guys seemed to like it a lot last time.

May 5, 2011 at 2:53 AM Post #123 of 153
I would love to hear some LCD 2's if anyone has them. Thinking of doing a drastic update in a few months and wondering what sounds I like, already got some interesting Stax stuff coming that I can't wait to hear. Would love to listen to all the top contenders.

Can't wait till saturday :)

May 5, 2011 at 6:09 AM Post #125 of 153

Quote:
I have a Koetsu Rosewood Signature I could probably let you look at and give me an offer on.  I can bring the SR Omega if you guys want to listen to it again, I know you guys seemed to like it a lot last time.

yes please bring the omega :D

May 5, 2011 at 8:11 PM Post #126 of 153
I understand the meet is this sat but what time is the meet at, and when will it end?
Sorry if it was already stated and I missed it.

May 6, 2011 at 8:18 PM Post #128 of 153
sorry to hear that melomaniac. hope you get well soon.

and i do have the same question as baird gow, when is the event expected to start?

May 7, 2011 at 1:22 AM Post #129 of 153
sorry to hear that melomaniac. hope you get well soon.

and i do have the same question as baird gow, when is the event expected to start?
I understand the meet is this sat but what time is the meet at, and when will it end?
Sorry if it was already stated and I missed it.

From GoldenEars on page 7 "Lets look at set up from 8am-9am and breakdown say at 6pm." hope that answers your questions.

Can't wait, looking forward to it tomorrow. :)

May 7, 2011 at 4:10 AM Post #133 of 153
I'll probably arrive at about 10 or 11 as I have had a long week and another pre 8 am day is not something I can get up for haha. See everyone there hopefully! I can't stay until 6 but hopefully I'll be able to put a couple of hours into listening around.

May 7, 2011 at 5:51 AM Post #134 of 153
Sadly the earliest I can get there is around 2pm cause i have class till 12. :frowning2:

May 7, 2011 at 4:43 PM Post #135 of 153
Unfortunately, I woke up this morning to a handy dandy note from my sister, letting me know that she took my car to move some stuff from her apartment hours away and would bring it back tomorrow. Sigh. Hopefully another time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back