CA- Venice meet at our beach Home again....The last time was fun.
May 7, 2011 at 11:44 PM Post #137 of 153
at least 15 of us did i would say.

May 8, 2011 at 12:18 AM Post #138 of 153
Good times!  Craig aka Eddie Current was there prototype in hand.  Boy was that a special amp.

Thanks to GoldenEars for opening up his home again.  Great gear, great people, great music!

May 8, 2011 at 12:40 AM Post #139 of 153
Good times!  Craig aka Eddie Current was there prototype in hand.  Boy was that a special amp.

Thanks to GoldenEars for opening up his home again.  Great gear, great people, great music!

Yes it was a special amp! I think it deserves its own thread and I might start one here in an hour or so if its not already created.

May 8, 2011 at 12:42 AM Post #140 of 153

Quote:
Quote:

Yes it was a special amp! I think it deserves its own thread and I might start one here in an hour or so if its not already created.

Doeeet!  Super 7 go go go!

May 8, 2011 at 2:18 AM Post #143 of 153
I forgot the name of the person (sorry about that), but whoever had that bright blue tube amp (at first table after the stairs) made specifically for harder to drive headphones, that was soldered all point to point was a pretty fantastic amp also. I'd say it was on par with WA5 and would love to test one out for a few weeks if this would ever be possible.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 9, 2011 at 4:54 AM Post #147 of 153

Quote:
It was good!! We missed you buddy.

Missed you guys as well.  Well as soon as I get my Transporter back I'd like you and Dave to come over and listen to my rig.  Even with my Mac Mini as a transport for the time being, it is absolutely phenomenal.  Only thing is it takes a hell of a time to warm up -- at the very least several hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back