C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]
Mar 22, 2016 at 2:00 PM Post #3,393 of 3,421
wow, really!
http://m.shenzhenaudio.com/c-c-bh2-portable-headphone-amplifier-battery-amplifier.html

forgot about them.
biggrin.gif

Jun 10, 2016 at 8:25 PM Post #3,394 of 3,421
Shenzhen audio sell actually the c&c bh2.

Thank you gattari! I just got one from shenzhen..it w quite the ordeal..tracking issues..but I finally arrived today..let's hope it worth the wait! Sadly, and don't quote me on this, but the guy over at shenzhen said they have none left..so ya, I think I got the last one!! But I could be wrong..it's worth a try because I don't think you're going to find one anywhere else at this point. Anyways, all to say..thanks man! This thread helped helped a lot to get my bh2 at least! :)

Jun 10, 2016 at 10:56 PM Post #3,395 of 3,421
Thank you gattari! I just got one from shenzhen..it w quite the ordeal..tracking issues..but I finally arrived today..let's hope it worth the wait! Sadly, and don't quote me on this, but the guy over at shenzhen said they have none left..so ya, I think I got the last one!! But I could be wrong..it's worth a try because I don't think you're going to find one anywhere else at this point. Anyways, all to say..thanks man! This thread helped helped a lot to get my bh2 at least! :)

Congrats! I use my BH every day. Awesome amp!

Jun 16, 2016 at 1:54 AM Post #3,398 of 3,421
Hi All,

It looks like this little amp may be discontinued now? Can't seem to find them anywhere.

If it is definitely no more, what would be considered a decent alternative?

Thanks, Matt

Aug 5, 2016 at 5:44 PM Post #3,402 of 3,421
I can't believe I sold my bh
frown.gif

It seemed like a good idea 2 years ago but now
I WANT IT BACK! they're all gone

this eternally sucks

Yup, that would suck. The BH is still my favourite amp and I use it daily. I hope you can find one!

Aug 5, 2016 at 10:30 PM Post #3,404 of 3,421
They seem to be a quiet little company with good products, maybe they'll release something new that's even more surprising

Or perhaps some soul will de engineer it and post up a DIY solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back