C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]
May 13, 2013 at 4:30 PM Post #1,891 of 3,421
ROFL :-D

a joke

May 13, 2013 at 10:37 PM Post #1,892 of 3,421
I was wondering if anyone had heard the Ultrasone Pro 900/C&C BH combo and could give impressions on the effects of the C&C BH on the Ultrasone's recessed mids, more sibilant highs, and unnatural soundstage. Or if anyone has heard the two separately and could speculate on their potential synergy. Perhaps the C&C could refine bass/ make mids less recessed/ tame highs/ give a more natural presentation? Any response is appreciated.

May 14, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #1,893 of 3,421
Mine is up for sale in the trade section. It's brand new. You buy it from me now you will save the 15 day wait time to get it from China. I'm only selling because my se535 don't need the amplification I thought they would.

May 14, 2013 at 4:44 PM Post #1,894 of 3,421
Somebody here needs to figure out the difference between the regular bh and this bh2. My brother has my bh now and I've still got my arrow 4g, but I'm on the fence for another amp I want a fiio e12 but I need to know if this bh2 is better or not

May 14, 2013 at 4:59 PM Post #1,895 of 3,421
Somebody here needs to figure out the difference between the regular bh and this bh2. My brother has my bh now and I've still got my arrow 4g, but I'm on the fence for another amp I want a fiio e12 but I need to know if this bh2 is better or not

Well I guess it's only possible to do if someone has both BH and BH2 to compare them directly.

Perhaps you could be the first one? :p

May 14, 2013 at 7:26 PM Post #1,896 of 3,421
Quote:
Well mine came today and on the front where it says C&C BH mine says C&C BH2   Everything else looks the same.  jacks, knob, light.

where did you buy it from?  ebay?

May 14, 2013 at 8:27 PM Post #1,898 of 3,421
Quote:

I have been in communication with someone at Shenzen Audio and I asked them this question between the BH and BH2 designation and what the differences are.  I'll post here when I find out.

mpawluk91,  I tried the E12 and was very unimpressed.  I don't think it's as good as the BH at all.  You might want to try the C5 which wasn't my favorite but people compare it with the O2 which I absolutely love.  i don't think they sound alike but others do.

May 14, 2013 at 10:08 PM Post #1,899 of 3,421
Here was the reply from Shenzen Audio:

Quote:
Dear Ajay Marrott:
Thank you for your message.
The C&C BH2 is a new version of C&C BH.
But there is no much different between these two versions.
The only difference is the BH2 's battery can be taken out.
Please you can know.
If you have anything ,please contact me freely.
Thanks and best regards.
Tina

Stay tuned!  This is all I got, but it doesn't make sense.  I can understand that when the battery goes bad you want to replace it, but doesn't the current battery unplug from the board already?

May 15, 2013 at 2:41 AM Post #1,901 of 3,421

I have been in communication with someone at Shenzen Audio and I asked them this question between the BH and BH2 designation and what the differences are.  I'll post here when I find out.

mpawluk91,  I tried the E12 and was very unimpressed.  I don't think it's as good as the BH at all.  You might want to try the C5 which wasn't my favorite but people compare it with the O2 which I absolutely love.  i don't think they sound alike but others do.

I feel the BH is closer to "accurate" than the E12 when compared to the O2, however, I haven't heard the O2, so I can't say with complete certainty. I would definitely say that the BH does sound less colored than the E12, which I've found I don't prefer with my AD900x (and sometimes WS99) because of the bass it can add. /opinion

BTW, interesting find with the BH2 emails. If you wouldn't mind, could you post how long the BH2 battery lasts from full charge to dead? Also, what kind of battery does it use, anyway?

May 15, 2013 at 4:06 AM Post #1,902 of 3,421
i am curious about battery, does this mean BH battery would not last long and you need the option to replace it? perhaps this is worthy feature. i wonder how long the battery on BH would actually last before you come to replace this?

May 15, 2013 at 4:15 AM Post #1,903 of 3,421
Im wondering if theres something wrong with my amp.

The amp shut off while using it so I figured it was dead. I hadnt charged it in about 5 weeks.

I plugged it in and its been charging for about 9 hours and the red light is not turning off. The amp does turn on but, the red charging light is not going away.

I used a ipad power brick initially to charge it but after 9 hours, I switched to the bh charger. This is all plugged into a wall socket.

Its been about 10 hours now and the red light is not going away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back