Buying headphones from abroad " can't really get to send them back " 40$ Maximum budget
Jul 2, 2014 at 3:36 AM Post #31 of 39
I guess I will trust Inner Fidelity and go with the Logitech since it got quite more portability and one sided cable with a microphone and noise cancelling feature " which I probably won't use "

Jul 2, 2014 at 11:40 PM Post #34 of 39
  Still need more feedback on the NVX VS Logitech

You should probably anticipate waiting for a long time.  I never heard about of Brainwavz clone until you mentioned it, and it is designed for anentirely different market segment than the UE 6000.  Therefore there is very little interest in or reason for doing a head to head between the two.

Jul 3, 2014 at 3:19 AM Post #35 of 39

You should probably anticipate waiting for a long time.  I never heard about of Brainwavz clone until you mentioned it, and it is designed for anentirely different market segment than the UE 6000.  Therefore there is very little interest in or reason for doing a head to head between the two.

I am just afraid of going with the UE 6000 and it lets me down listening to trance and Electronic dance music stuff

Jul 3, 2014 at 3:36 AM Post #36 of 39
I don't recall the Brainwavz as being very fast.

Perhaps you are expecting too much from headphones in this price range.  There are good ones, as we have discussed, but at this price point you are just breaking into quality headphone sound.  If you go by the Buying Guide these are all "Entry Level Headphones".

Jul 3, 2014 at 6:23 PM Post #37 of 39
  I don't recall the Brainwavz as being very fast.

Perhaps you are expecting too much from headphones in this price range.  There are good ones, as we have discussed, but at this price point you are just breaking into quality headphone sound.  If you go by the Buying Guide these are all "Entry Level Headphones".

You're right .. one thing to mention now is the NVX's price went up to 100$ and the Logitech went down to 79$ .. which makes it at the 80$ price range I will go with the Logitech
I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back