buy d2000 or wait for US distributors?
Jul 4, 2007 at 2:26 PM Post #61 of 117
Well, I went with Audiocubes, ordered on Monday, and I just got an email saying that the Denon 2000s are backordered until July 15. So if you're not willing to wait, you should definitely look elsewhere until then.

Jul 4, 2007 at 2:50 PM Post #62 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by mcmyers /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, I went with Audiocubes, ordered on Monday, and I just got an email saying that the Denon 2000s are backordered until July 15. So if you're not willing to wait, you should definitely look elsewhere until then.

Yep, just recieved it. Damn, well I guess I have to go with PriceJapan.

Jul 4, 2007 at 2:58 PM Post #63 of 117
also got the email - makes me really angry since i placed the order on 6/20 and it's already 7/04 and i also got a PM saying it would ship this week and it wouldnt be such a big deal but i am going out of town around 7/15 for 6 weeks and would like to hear them before i leave - it wouldnt've been so bad if they informed us of the backorder early - like before june ended...

Jul 4, 2007 at 3:11 PM Post #65 of 117
thats so annoying

Jul 4, 2007 at 3:50 PM Post #68 of 117
D2000s are really popular I guess, there's a wait time for these even in my area of Japan.

Jul 4, 2007 at 4:55 PM Post #69 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by tbmusic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is the first time that I ordered from Audio Cubes. Probably will not be using them again in the future.

so will i.

when is it delivered to ny if shipped in july 15? any ideas? experiences?

Jul 4, 2007 at 5:12 PM Post #70 of 117
I just got my email they are back ordered. Allmost thinking of getting the d5000s heh, upgraditis.

Jul 4, 2007 at 10:45 PM Post #71 of 117
sigh

i just gave up a deal for used ones thinking audiocubes would come through for me

shoulda bought the used ones

at least pricejapan let people know right away that they are backordered

Jul 5, 2007 at 12:04 AM Post #72 of 117
Hi People,

Denon is supposed to send us the batch of D2000 this week but they could not deliver and postponed the delivery date to 15th. A small portion is supposed to come to us earlier but since they have been postponing without warning we cannot be sure. Please note that we do not charge you until your order is shipped and you know this is not just our problem, but a nationwide issue in Japan from Denon. We do have quite a few outstanding orders for the D2000 so the D2000 has been taken down at our website at the moment before we stock them. We are at the mercy of the manufacturer so we hope you don't take it out on us.

PS. If due to the delay there is a change in your delivery address, we can ship the order to almost any (traveling) address at no additional cost to accommodate the inconvenience you experienced for the order.

Jul 5, 2007 at 2:12 AM Post #74 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kohn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi People,

Denon is supposed to send us the batch of D2000 this week but they could not deliver and postponed the delivery date to 15th. A small portion is supposed to come to us earlier but since they have been postponing without warning we cannot be sure. Please note that we do not charge you until your order is shipped and you know this is not just our problem, but a nationwide issue in Japan from Denon. We do have quite a few outstanding orders for the D2000 so the D2000 has been taken down at our website at the moment before we stock them. We are at the mercy of the manufacturer so we hope you don't take it out on us.

PS. If due to the delay there is a change in your delivery address, we can ship the order to almost any (traveling) address at no additional cost to accommodate the inconvenience you experienced for the order.

Kohn, if I may make a suggestion, it may be wise to put up on the item page if it is backordered or not. I know that may lead to people going to pricejapan versus audiocubes to order when they are backordered, but that seems better than having people order them, only to find out they are backordered, then going though the hassle of canceling the order or getting fustrated waiting.

Jul 5, 2007 at 2:54 AM Post #75 of 117
In our webpage we indicate approximately when the order would be shipped. And for the past week or 2 we have always indicated that the shipment is to be made in about 5-10 days. The D2000 was not back ordered as Denon was supposed to deliver the product to us about a week ago. Right now, Denon has pushed back delivery date to us for more than 10 days so we have taken the unit down (sold out) so that we won't be getting more orders until all previous orders are shipped. But we did tell our customers along the way when the order was "supposed" to be shipped according to when the headphones were coming in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back