Bushisms
Jun 6, 2002 at 5:32 PM Post #46 of 52
It's not agreement I'm seeking, it's understanding. We both agree that Bill Clinton came from the background he did. We both agree he accomplished very difficult things. We agree that he worked hard, and we agree that he surmounted significant obstacles.

I agree the man came from an ordinary background. I don't understand how that makes him an ordinary person, that's all.

Jun 6, 2002 at 5:51 PM Post #47 of 52
Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.PD

Cheney is an evil person, strictly on the side of major corporations. I almost did not vote for Bush because of Cheney.
I have a pickup that gets 6mpg. I like big oil, and do my part to keep their profits up.
biggrin.gif

[size=small]My point exactley[/size]

You don't know anything about Cheney, except what you see on ABC. He is a very intelligent, thoughtful, caring, patriot.

Jun 7, 2002 at 12:51 AM Post #48 of 52
As a European, it's always interesting to experience a discussion like this one, I won't involve myself though, I have nothing but bad experiences with that
biggrin.gif

Jun 7, 2002 at 1:38 AM Post #49 of 52
funny how only republicans are considered retards.
Kinda makes you wonder how these fools got elected to begin with.
I could REALLY get into a discussion here but have a feeling it would only ingnite a serious fire
evil_smiley.gif

Jun 7, 2002 at 6:40 AM Post #50 of 52
Quote:

You don't know anything about Cheney, except what you see on ABC. He is a very intelligent, thoughtful, caring, patriot.

Actually I do know more than any tv station. I work for the Union Pacific, the same company Mr Cheney was in charge of for a while. He is evil. BTW I wouldn't watch ABC news on a bet. They can't be trusted either.

I must admit that the man is intelligent, and thoughtful. Who else would ask the energy companies for advice on energy policy and keep what was said a secret? How long until the price of heating your home goes through the roof?

Jun 7, 2002 at 4:46 PM Post #51 of 52
Talk about poor officiating......please......haven't YOU ever been pushed around by a guy with a hard nose?

It hurts.

Real bad.

Jun 8, 2002 at 5:32 AM Post #52 of 52
Quote:

Talk about poor officiating......please......haven't YOU ever been pushed around by a guy with a hard nose?

It hurts.

Real bad.

okay ya lost me there.
confused.gif

To get back on the topic of this thread, Bush does say some things that can make ya laugh. I guess he never took a Dale Carnegie course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back