Burson Timekeeper 3i
Apr 13, 2022 at 11:16 PM Post #16 of 32
Apr 14, 2022 at 1:14 PM Post #17 of 32
This is a great help, power definitely won’t be in short supply from 100 watts of juice flowing thru the pipeline :grin:.

Last edited:
May 14, 2022 at 9:50 AM Post #19 of 32
So how is your overall experience till now with timekeeper 3ir ?
Is it still keeping you happy with Susvara?
Yes. It’s fantastic and I feel no need to upgrade or even experiment with other solid state amps. The SE jack puts out more than enough power for anything other than the Susvara/HE6SEv2, and with speaker taps those are driven beautifully. I’m also really happy with how it performs as a DAC for my tube gear.

May 14, 2022 at 9:53 AM Post #20 of 32
Yes. It’s fantastic and I feel no need to upgrade or even experiment with other solid state amps. The SE jack puts out more than enough power for anything other than the Susvara/HE6SEv2, and with speaker taps those are driven beautifully. I’m also really happy with how it performs as a DAC for my tube gear.
I have a tk3ir in order which would be delivered coming week. Thanks to your positive reviews, i would be using it to drive my Susvara !!

May 14, 2022 at 9:57 AM Post #21 of 32
@DeweyCH, what is ‘Lithium Headphones’? Are you going beyond building headphones for yourself?

May 14, 2022 at 10:33 AM Post #22 of 32
@DeweyCH, what is ‘Lithium Headphones’? Are you going beyond building headphones for yourself?
Yes. Unfortunately the rules about promotion for non-sponsors are wicked strict so there’s not much discussion I can have, but if you’re interested I think you can PM me.

May 14, 2022 at 10:39 AM Post #23 of 32
I have a tk3ir in order which would be delivered coming week. Thanks to your positive reviews, i would be using it to drive my Susvara !!
Awesome, can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the pairing!

Jun 20, 2022 at 6:43 PM Post #24 of 32
For the size of TK3iR, don't think you can find an integrated class AB headphone/speaker amp that can put out this much power at this quality level. I have for sale a new one.

Jul 8, 2022 at 9:33 AM Post #26 of 32
Do you use a dedicated Pre-Amp with this to power your susvara. I use the Holo Audio Spring KTE without a preamp running off a vintage reciever.
No, I use the full all-in-one functionality

Jul 8, 2022 at 10:39 AM Post #28 of 32
So it sounds great alone? Looking for something for the Susvara. I want to downsize from my full receiver and something that pairs well with the Kitsune KTE.
Yeah, it sounds great on its own. I actually use it as my main DAC on my other amps. Don't use it as a pre, but the DAC in it is very nice.

Jul 8, 2022 at 11:24 AM Post #30 of 32
Which Pre-Amp do you use?
I'll usually use either the pre in the amp itself (my other amps are a A&S Mogwai, a Crack w/Speedball and a Luxman R-117 receiver) or my Luxman TP-117.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back