Burson HA-160D
Dec 27, 2012 at 7:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

pete4sound

New Head-Fier
Hi

This might be a dumb question but can the Burson be used with two pair of headphones plugged into the outlets on the front at the same time? I am aware of the gain difference each plug.  

I thought I could be sharing the listening experience....

Dec 27, 2012 at 4:41 PM Post #4 of 7
On a side note Burson + Ultrasone = WOW. I didn't expect the synergy to stand out as much as it has; over the last 24 hours of owning the amp. HD650 is good as expected, Q701 K550 good too but the Ultrasone HFI-2400 and DJ1 pro are singing like never before 

Dec 27, 2012 at 6:02 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:
Hi

This might be a dumb question but can the Burson be used with two pair of headphones plugged into the outlets on the front at the same time? I am aware of the gain difference each plug.  

I thought I could be sharing the listening experience....

I think there's no risk in doing that. I've tried myself.

This is taken from a review:

The Burson is a Class A, all discrete amplifier with an output of 800mW at 60 Ohms. It is able to power all my big full size cans including the Sennheiser HD800, Beyerdynamic T1, and Hifiman HE5LE. You can even plug two at the same time and never feel the power to drop.

You have a nice unit, enjoy. 

Dec 30, 2012 at 6:48 AM Post #7 of 7
So I've had this amp/dac for a week now and it just keeps getting better and better. My spoilt ears/my poor ear drums(are getting a hammering)....... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back