Burson Audio Playmate Vivid issue with microphone in windows 10
Aug 28, 2019 at 11:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

michalprzybylowicz

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I have Burson Audio Playmate Vivid DAC/AMP.

I have installed XMOS drivers from their website: https://www.bursonaudio.com/downloads/

Burson_UsbAudio_v4.59.0_2019-04-02_setup.exe

In the Device Manager I see that the device is properly detected:
1WMIhHx.png

The sound is perfect ! But I have issue with my microphone. It does not record anything.

I have two pairs of headphones "Sennheiser Game One" and "Sennheiser Game PC320".

Both headphones work - I have tested both with my Xonar DX just before writing this text.

Now the microphone on the PC320 works with the Playmate (a little too quiet but I have got around it using Equalizer APO + Peace and increasing the mic output ) but the Game One mic does not produce any sounds, actually it does but only when I blow at it directly then I see the spike in recording program.

What is going on ? Is Game One mic somehow not compatible with Playmate ?

I am happy to provide any additional info.

NOTE: I have removed the usb drivers for the Playmate and reinstalled them few times now...

NOTE 2: The same is on Ubuntu 19.04 - sound works fine, one mic (from PC320) works but other in Game One doesn't work...

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2020 at 8:10 AM Post #2 of 3
Hi

I have the samt issue. I have Adueze LCD-GX. Been trying a couple of normal gaming headsets and same issue. I dont get the Burson_UsbAudio_v4.59.0_2019-04-02_setup.exe to find the Burson Playmate. However the Xmos-USB Win8+ driver works and finds the device. But mic input is not active.

Have you fund any solution?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back