Burning Amp Festival - October 18, 2009
Oct 8, 2009 at 10:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

amb

Member of the Trade: AMB Laboratories
Anyone else attending this year's Burning Amp Festival? I plan to bring my β24, β22, γ1, γ2, Mini³, θ19 speakers, LCDuino-1 prototype, and other stuff.

If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area, this is an audio DIYer's event not to be missed. Actually, a lot of people from other countries come to this event, making it very international. Nelson Pass will be there, and many others.

Oct 8, 2009 at 12:19 PM Post #2 of 28
So Jealous... I can't wait for pics ^^

Oct 8, 2009 at 2:45 PM Post #4 of 28
I'm planning on driving up for it, just trying to find a hotel that doesn't cost an arm and a leg
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 8, 2009 at 3:40 PM Post #5 of 28
Would have been my pleasure to attend, knowing some of the amplifiers that attended last year...
smile.gif

But not exactly in my neighborhood

Oct 9, 2009 at 2:18 AM Post #9 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by atothex /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So umm would I have fun if I don't know anything about DIY?

Absolutely.

It's so much fun, I'm going to have a wonderful time and I'm not even going!
atsmile.gif

se

nodualxlr.gif

Oct 9, 2009 at 5:41 AM Post #10 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by atothex /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So umm would I have fun if I don't know anything about DIY?

Sure, even though this is a DIY-centric event, audio enthusiasts are still audio enthusiasts and you'll get to attend presentations/seminars, talk with people with a passion for this hobby, see and hear lots of neat and unusual home-made gear, not to mention enjoy a gorgeous view of the Golgen Gate Bridge...

Photo taken from last year's event, on the deck outside of the Presidio Yacht Club where it all took place (and it's at the same location this year). For more pics click here and here.

dsc02315.jpg

Oct 9, 2009 at 5:42 AM Post #11 of 28
See you there!
The last two were fun, (not up to Cam Jam levels of fun), but fun none the less!

The location has great views, so don't forget to bring a camera.
*edit* as amb shows above ...

Oct 12, 2009 at 9:59 AM Post #14 of 28
Ok, I should be signed up. I sent an e-mail to that address. It must be the same way I did it last year Ti. It should be a lot of fun. We will get all of the equipment loaded up in the rental car.
Grahame is your wife going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back