Burnaby Mini meet
Nov 4, 2004 at 12:36 AM Post #16 of 26
btw all:

I don't mind "continuing" the meet over at my place for a few people. Let's say until 10pm.
smily_headphones1.gif

Let's get some more interest here! Some cool stuff be coming!
biggrin.gif

Nov 4, 2004 at 3:00 AM Post #17 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrevorNetwork
btw all:

I don't mind "continuing" the meet over at my place for a few people. Let's say until 10pm.
smily_headphones1.gif

Let's get some more interest here! Some cool stuff be coming!
biggrin.gif

Based upon past meets, you might want to clarify 10 pm on which day
biggrin.gif

Nov 4, 2004 at 6:28 PM Post #18 of 26
hehe, 10pm, same day.
smily_headphones1.gif
My girlfriend'll kill me if it goes further than that!
biggrin.gif
In all seriousness guys, this is a great opportunity for people to hear some great stuff. More importantly, to meet some great head-fi'ers. New(er) members are welcomed to attend.

Nov 5, 2004 at 6:00 AM Post #20 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by aos
HD25-1 have arrived so I'll bring that but I'll have no Piccolos. I'll bring the USB dac instead.

Looking forward to hearing those straight out of the iPod, they're supposed to be so fantastic with portable gear.

Nov 5, 2004 at 7:36 AM Post #21 of 26
hmm... havent renewed my passport ... where is that birth certificate ...... i did use that last time i went .... *searches*

Nov 6, 2004 at 6:09 PM Post #22 of 26
I would love to hear some impressions of the AOS's Flute! Could some people compare it with some of the other DACS that might be there? Thanks.

dshea

Nov 6, 2004 at 7:28 PM Post #23 of 26
sorry fellas wont be able to make it this time ... im strapped for cash at the moment it seems cant spare any spenditures at this moment. I was itching to go, with the amp sounding spectacular an all, dang.....
frown.gif
frown.gif

Nov 9, 2004 at 12:45 AM Post #25 of 26
[size=small]Isn't anyone gonna report on AOS' new Flute? with comparisons to other DACs present? Do we have to beg on bended knees with hands clasped as though in prayer?
cool.gif
[/size]

Nov 10, 2004 at 7:24 AM Post #26 of 26
Ditto for info on the USB DAC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back