Budget Headphones
Jun 5, 2014 at 9:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, I'm a new person here on the head-fi forums. But anyways I'm here today to ask "What is the best headphones for under $50?" I listen to electronic music (edm, Dubstep, Chillstep), things that are within that genre. Oh and I would like to buy them from amazon. So basically I'm asking for headphones that have a large amount of bass while at the same time retaining a degree of clarity.

Jun 5, 2014 at 10:40 PM Post #2 of 6
  Hey guys, I'm a new person here on the head-fi forums. But anyways I'm here today to ask "What is the best headphones for under $50?" I listen to electronic music (edm, Dubstep, Chillstep), things that are within that genre. Oh and I would like to buy them from amazon. So basically I'm asking for headphones that have a large amount of bass while at the same time retaining a degree of clarity.

What sources are you going to be plugging the headphones into?

Jun 6, 2014 at 1:21 AM Post #5 of 6
  I'm going to be plugging them into my computer, (no sound card), phone, and ipod.

I'm assuming as you have an iPod and phone and would be using the headphones on the move.
Check out the JVC HA-S400, HA-S500 & HA-S680 headphones.

Jun 6, 2014 at 2:52 AM Post #6 of 6
I would say the Sony xb500 but, they are discontinued and the prices have been jacked way up.  Anyone with experience of the 600s?   If they are anything like the 500s they should be good for dubstep and stuff like it http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-XB600-Driver-Premium-Headphones/dp/B009A6CZYY/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Users who are viewing this thread

Back