Budget DAC/AMP for UE 4 Pro custom IEM
Aug 21, 2012 at 6:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

David Perhinski

New Head-Fier
So I'm pretty brand new to these forums, I've read several articles about cheaper DAC and amps.  I just ordered my first ever set of higher quality listening devices (UE 4 pro).  This is coming from only ever listening to like $20 headphones/iems.  I'm be using them periodically as stage monitors using Avioms, but primarily I'll be using them listening to music on my laptop, which I've read, laptops have pretty bad output.

Anyways, I'm looking to spend about $150 to get the most out of my UEs (should be shipping Aug 29!!!).  Ultimately, I'm a complete sound newbie when it comes to iems, but I can definitely appreciate good sound and tone from guitars (I own a Taylor 914ce), so I'm hoping my investment will sound like night and day from my cheap iems I've been using.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks.

Aug 24, 2012 at 4:46 PM Post #3 of 7
Honestly don't know but as I have upgraded to Headstage Arrow 4G you can have mine. PM me your adress (including nation) and I'll send it to you on monday. In retrospect I wouldn't buy it after listening to Arrow 4G but it might do wonders for your setup for all I know, so there you go... :p

Aug 24, 2012 at 4:59 PM Post #4 of 7
Honestly don't know but as I have upgraded to Headstage Arrow 4G you can have mine. PM me your adress (including nation) and I'll send it to you on monday. In retrospect I wouldn't buy it after listening to Arrow 4G but it might do wonders for your setup for all I know, so there you go... :p

If he doesn't want it i sure do :)

Aug 25, 2012 at 5:12 PM Post #5 of 7
If he for some reason should change his mind you'll get it. LOL. Awaiting his full address to be able to post it on monday or whenever he want me to send it.

- Stim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back