BS2B Crossfeed Plugin v3.0 Released For Foobar2000, Winamp, & Audacious!
Apr 22, 2009 at 10:53 PM Post #16 of 25
Posting to let you all know that as of the 22nd v3.0 for Winamp has been released (Which also means support for MediaMonkey and AIMP2, among others).

May 26, 2010 at 8:00 AM Post #19 of 25
hmm now at 12db, 1000hz... Its crazy because in the real world all recordings need different amount of crossfeed so I'm just trying to get a universal setting that I can just leave alone. All the default settings are too dull for me though.

May 26, 2010 at 7:39 PM Post #22 of 25

I ended up with this setting. It turns out it is still alive sounding while getting rid of the extreme separation that gets annoying.

May 27, 2010 at 2:26 AM Post #24 of 25
I think its the frequency cutoff of the crossfed signal(meaning the right signal going to the left channel and vice versa). Whatever it is, it seems that the lower you go it gives a wider sound maybe because the higher frequencies and not being crossfed. 300hz seems uncolored but dulls the sound of the signal on the opposite side a little too unnaturally IMO. It takes a lot of experimentation to get a gist of what it does. 1khz for example is nice with higher -db settings to compensate for the wide crossfeed. You really need to experiment with lots of hard panned recordings and regular recordings and go back and forth between settings to get the gist of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back