Brooklyn Meet
Jul 29, 2011 at 6:02 PM Post #106 of 120
I would like to join you guys. I would be coming with bozebuttons, when he gets of off work. I have a pretty good rep around these parts and host a couple of meets, myself in Queen, each year started the very first National Meet in 1996 with a mere 300 attendees to help Head-Fi get out of the red. I hold a spring meet every year and Erikzen holds one every meet every fall.
It would be my pleasure to hang with you guys.

I can bring a pair of HE-500's.

LMK.

Jul 29, 2011 at 8:19 PM Post #107 of 120
It'll be great to see you guys & meet some new buds.

Jul 29, 2011 at 9:47 PM Post #109 of 120
Quote:
I would like to join you guys. I would be coming with bozebuttons, when he gets of off work. I have a pretty good rep around these parts and host a couple of meets, myself in Queen, each year started the very first National Meet in 1996 with a mere 300 attendees to help Head-Fi get out of the red. I hold a spring meet every year and Erikzen holds one every meet every fall.

LMK.

It would be pretty sweet if you could bring your HE-6 as well..

Jul 29, 2011 at 10:12 PM Post #110 of 120

Quote:

LMK.

Come on down!  We had a few dropouts, so there's definitely going to be room.  We'd love to have you; just PM me for the address

Jul 29, 2011 at 10:13 PM Post #111 of 120

Quote:
I'm absolutely ecstatic for this meet! Cant wait!

Id like to mooch a source off of someone. My amp can accept SE or balanced inputs. LMK. 

I has a sad :frowning2:

You can also mooch off the XLR outputs from my BLA UFX or Babyface (there's TRS too). 

Jul 29, 2011 at 11:27 PM Post #112 of 120
Hey guys,

I am bringing some de-cored Shure olive foam tips for my JH16's. I've listened my JH16's with and without the foam, and unfortunately they do not capture the full quality of the JH16's with the foam. In fact, I would say the difference is very substantial, around 20-30% a decrease in quality from the custom to the universal "mod" that I've made.

However, it may yield better results for those with larger ears, as my ears are small and the tips barely fit with the foam on top of them. Right now I only have a medium and large sized black olive foamies. I am bringing some alcoholic wipes so that I can wipe down the tips after each use to avoid any bacteria/other microorganisms from person to person.

If anyone has Shure yellow foamies, it would be great if you could bring them tomorrow as I can mod them to fit on my JH16's!

Jul 30, 2011 at 7:24 AM Post #114 of 120
@Solid Victory - I have some Shure yellow tips (bigger O.D. than the Ety's). Do you have a pair of universals from a show, or are you modifying a molded pair?

@ sphynxvc - I can bring my 6's too.

Thank you Dev Avidon.

Jul 30, 2011 at 8:58 AM Post #116 of 120
So today's the day!  Don't forget to PM me if you still need the address for whatever reason, and just ring up on the buzzer downstairs, and I'll come down to let you in and help you bring up anything you have. 

This should be a blast - can't wait to meet you all!

Jul 30, 2011 at 10:17 AM Post #117 of 120
Totally stoked!  Packing up the gear now! :)  First meet.

Jul 30, 2011 at 8:33 PM Post #119 of 120
Success!  
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back