Broken Headphones From Amazon?
May 6, 2014 at 9:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

keens

New Head-Fier
So on January,10th I received the Beyerdynamic MMX 300 gaming headphones from Amazon from the seller "Wireless For Less" after wanting a good gaming headset for a while, but prior to that I had bought the same ones from the same seller but had exchanged them a week later for buzzing in my left ear. After that I had no problems and was enjoying them a lot, but recently the left ear's sound has cut out, first requiring me to tweak the wire but now has stopped working all together. From what I know this is from a lose wire but correct me if I'm wrong. So the problem is I was wondering if you think the seller would allow an exchange all these months after (mind you I treat my stuff very well). I had been waiting a long time to get these headphones after hearing how good they were so I paid the steep price (for my budget anyways) to get these and I'm very disappointed that I'm already having problems.Have you dealt with "Wireless For Less" before and could help me out with their returning/exchanging policy and if they'll let me exchange them. The worst thing I can imagine is them not exchanging them and to be stuck with $400 half working headphones.

All advice is appreciated.

May 6, 2014 at 9:47 PM Post #2 of 3
Definitely read the third party seller return policy to know what you're entitled to. Then, it can't hurt to explain your situation to the seller and as him what he can (or can't) do for you. Good luck with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back