Brisbane NOVEMBER 2012 Meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 31, 2012 at 7:45 AM Post #106 of 236
Quote:
Anyone bought anything new?
I'll (hopefully) have a Paradox along with a stock T50RP.

I picked up one of these second hand last week http://www.qnktc.com/ab_11/AB_11.html . Currently listening to it powered off usb and through my O2, will eventually be the DAC I give to my wife for her desk. First I want to experiment with analogue filters on the DAC output and I'll also likely build a SE-SE 'The Wire' for the amplifier stage.

I really do have to stop dragging my other headphone amp/dac build out so long. Been a bit distracted lately by other projects.

Oh and I've had my AD900 cans re-cabled lately too! :)

Aug 1, 2012 at 12:08 AM Post #107 of 236
Too bad you won't see any of my stuff (check my massive inventory, foos) because I'll be away in Hong Kong by then.  Suckers! :frowning2:

Aug 4, 2012 at 7:16 PM Post #111 of 236
Since I hopefully with have a voice this week, I'll start the process of booking our venue. We are currently looking at Iceworks BUT if they want to charge me 1k, I'll be moving us elsewhere. Their prices have been steadily increasing.

I will (hopefully) have my end stage amp with me for the meet. Ordering next month (just bought plane tickets this month and a W3000ANV so I'm poor). Sorry Jeff, I'm not going to get a Balancing Act but we can have an amp show down instead. I'll make an early guess that the ECBA will win though :p.

Aug 4, 2012 at 7:21 PM Post #112 of 236
trex.jpg

Just for your weekend funnies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back