Brisbane Meet - March 2011
Jan 15, 2011 at 2:35 AM Post #136 of 219
I'll probably be there as well. I hope to bring my Macbook + HRT Streamer Pro + SRM-1/MK2 PP + Future Stax Phones, and my trusty SM3s.

I'll bring a point and shoot as well. :)

Jan 15, 2011 at 5:33 AM Post #138 of 219
It seems more and more this is going to be awesome!

You guys might just tempt me to upgrade to avoid the shame of bringing the same lowly rig from last year :p

Jan 16, 2011 at 9:06 PM Post #141 of 219
Can't wait, now to make sure I book off work.
beerchug.gif

Jan 19, 2011 at 7:37 AM Post #142 of 219

Quote:

You guys might just tempt me to upgrade to avoid the shame of bringing the same lowly rig from last year :p

Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu- same as me, I haven't bought anything since then. Dunno if it's a good thing or a bad thing :p

Jan 20, 2011 at 6:19 AM Post #143 of 219

Quote:
Quote:

Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu- same as me, I haven't bought anything since then. Dunno if it's a good thing or a bad thing :p

It's a good thing, your insanity's been cured 
biggrin.gif

Jan 20, 2011 at 8:28 AM Post #144 of 219
I hate my job. No updates from me but the venue is 100% booked.

I have no idea if I'll get time to build my Crack + speed ball so you might as well forget about it :p. No more floods and stuff please.

Jan 20, 2011 at 10:26 AM Post #145 of 219
Where are you working?

Quote:
I hate my job. No updates from me but the venue is 100% booked.

I have no idea if I'll get time to build my Crack + speed ball so you might as well forget about it :p. No more floods and stuff please.

Jan 22, 2011 at 2:30 AM Post #147 of 219
if anyone who is coming to the meet has hd650 headphones I would really appreciate it if you brought them along; i suspect mine might be faulty and I would like to compare them to another pair; one side appears to be bright and detailed and the other muddy and dark (although it could just be my ears).

Jan 22, 2011 at 3:33 PM Post #148 of 219

Quote:
if anyone who is coming to the meet has hd650 headphones I would really appreciate it if you brought them along; i suspect mine might be faulty and I would like to compare them to another pair; one side appears to be bright and detailed and the other muddy and dark (although it could just be my ears).

just sold mine away, sorry! although im not sure if im attending it yet haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back