Brisbane Meet - March 2011
Dec 6, 2010 at 8:14 AM Post #91 of 219
Currently discussing the hire fee. We have the smallish room in addition to the room we had last year.

We really need to pull the numbers to get this going. 

Dec 6, 2010 at 10:14 PM Post #93 of 219
12th is good for me. weekend before my study week break at uni so thats good!
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 7, 2010 at 9:06 AM Post #94 of 219
Thanks to those who have sent me PMs. I'll forward correspondence with Summit Events to you in the near future.

It's shaping up to be pretty kick arse.

Dec 10, 2010 at 12:54 AM Post #95 of 219
Yippee my LCD-2's arrived today. Christmas has come early. These things are well packaged i must say. Triple boxed and the ear cups are individually wrapped with "glad wrap" ... nice. Now i am just waiting for my new Balancing Act Amplifier to arrive with the KR PX4 tubes :)

Dec 11, 2010 at 1:01 AM Post #96 of 219
Nice I will be interested in your impressions of them =) and in other news my aftermarket cable for my LCD-2's should be arriving next week. 

Quote:
Yippee my LCD-2's arrived today. Christmas has come early. These things are well packaged i must say. Triple boxed and the ear cups are individually wrapped with "glad wrap" ... nice. Now i am just waiting for my new Balancing Act Amplifier to arrive with the KR PX4 tubes :)

Dec 11, 2010 at 10:45 PM Post #99 of 219
Ended up getting a UP OCC cable from TigzStudio which is costing me a heck of a lot less than a cable from any of the major aftermarket cable providers. I'll probably post some more pics when I get it but for now this is what it looks like: 

Quote:
Which after market cable did you decide upon? APureSound of Stefan Art Audio or something from Moon Audio perhaps?

http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz358/NorseAudio/__DSC02612.jpg
http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz358/NorseAudio/NorseAudioEngravedSplitter2.jpg

Dec 13, 2010 at 10:09 AM Post #104 of 219
hey totally faded on this, yeah march is good. been moving house so i'm out at woody point these days, not such a simple jaunt as from stafford. I wont bother listing gear at this stage as its in pretty serious flux at the moment, but will bring some home gear this time as some projects are just winding up, also I dont have the sydney meet the week before this time and wont be burning the midnight solder fumes trying to get something finished for the meet like last time. IE I wont be haggard as last time and will hopefully be able to hold a conversation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back