Brisbane Meet - March 2011
Feb 25, 2011 at 10:15 PM Post #198 of 219
You can add my s:flo2 to the source list
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 2, 2011 at 12:07 AM Post #200 of 219
looks like i'll have 'the wire' finished; my casing wont be, but i'll just integrate it into my dac as a single ended output, or run from lifepo4 battery power. anyone from the sunshine coast cruising through can drop by redcliffe/woody point? i'll probably sort it out another way, but just putting it out there.

trying to sort out a source that isnt my iriver via optical that isnt my g5 mac. i have async usb, bnc and rca coax sdif, aes3 and optical inputs on the ackodac so i'm pretty flexy, usb or aes3 would probably be the best. was hoping to buy a mac mini before the meet, but the thunderbolt announcement killed that idea till they release the new model with this awesome new tech

Mar 2, 2011 at 12:24 AM Post #201 of 219
also wont have my jh13 with me, pissed about that as i find them about the most ruthless can i own and best for auditioning things. had to be sent off back to jh for service. will still bring a couple of JH cables though and will bring a lemo to XLR adapter and a lemo terminated hd6XX cable for direct connection to my rig on front panel and for use with the portable, which is in the middle of an upgrade. it'll be there, but the new panels wont be, so will be acting as a small desktop, still running on batteries.

Mar 4, 2011 at 7:20 AM Post #204 of 219
yes mate, will be there with bells on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back