Brisbane, Australia meet [July]
Apr 8, 2010 at 8:37 AM Post #91 of 408
i'd like to se Garbz there, but dont think hes been on here for a while, theres a man with a penchant for DIY.

far as I know there isnt another TWCu JH13 cable getting around, sure havent seen one, probably there is somewhere, but I guess since you dont actually have any customs yet and havent got any headphones cabled with it that you must be talking about an LOD, LODs are not as heavily influenced by wire as headphone cables imo, probably what you saw on the net was piccolo or fake piccolino. I have a feeling I will have a few surprises for you amongst my kit. yes the FiQuest has a bass switch, in fact they are the only caps in the signal path, so naturally I had to change them to mundorf MKP
biggrin.gif

regarding your discovery of the sibilance, man sorry forget I said anything

BTW I called and left a message there today, guess I called during lunch or something, will follow up tomorrow

Apr 8, 2010 at 9:03 AM Post #92 of 408
Yes it was a LOD.
Are they still selling the fiquest with bb?

Apr 8, 2010 at 9:08 AM Post #93 of 408
hey my apologies for taking tis thread off track, perhaps PM me

Apr 8, 2010 at 1:01 PM Post #94 of 408
LOL, I think the thread Hijack has been quite interesting actually.
wink.gif

(RE: Griffith Uni) Sadly I think that most uni's are too out of the way or in the case of QUT there is major parking hassles. Once my voice comes back I will get back onto the search. I had spoken to MomijiTMO about the possibility of getting some 3rd party's involved (such as Caxton St Audio). I thought that once we get this thing more solidified then we could approach them for some demos of some gear. What do you all think?

Apr 11, 2010 at 3:13 AM Post #95 of 408
sure caxton street audio could be an interesting thing, though I think that most of us tend to buy online for that sort of thing, perhaps we could even invite them to come along and see what this segment of the market is up to? since i'm not sure many of these type of companies have any idea there are people this into headphones

Apr 13, 2010 at 7:42 AM Post #96 of 408
Ok guys I'm back to full health and had 2 exams. 1 more next Thursday but it's just biol so it shall be easy to deal with as I like memorising things.

I'll send off a few emails tomorrow for alternative venues. I do like the current 2 suggestions but these might be cheaper or better for a similar price. Before we get carried away with vendors, we should sort out the venue. Then I think we need to ask Jude for permission/official status.

I hope you're all having a good week.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 13, 2010 at 9:04 AM Post #97 of 408
Quote:

Originally Posted by MomijiTMO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll send off a few emails tomorrow for alternative venues. I do like the current 2 suggestions but these might be cheaper or better for a similar price. Before we get carried away with vendors, we should sort out the venue. Then I think we need to ask Jude for permission/official status.

Quite right MomijiTMO, one step at a time. Once we have a venue, date, numbers and Jude's permission then I will continue with phase B
wink.gif

Good luck with the biol exam.

Apr 14, 2010 at 4:19 AM Post #100 of 408
Quote:

Originally Posted by MomijiTMO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Phase B is world domination right?

tongue.gif

I'll supply the cookies ;D

Apr 17, 2010 at 7:13 AM Post #103 of 408
hehe, yep, not so flash hey? righto, well i'll make sure to follow up on monday. sorry for being a retard last week, was so busy i'm stil recovering

Users who are viewing this thread

Back