Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1
Mar 5, 2016 at 11:22 PM Post #2,851 of 4,426
Kiats-you only live once bro, do it!!! We need more ref 1's in the gym!! :wink:

Good news, 1 day down!! Went to the movies with my girl, and randomly started smiling thinking of the Ref 1 and listening... :grinning::grinning:

Heheh! Indeed! Let's first get me to the gym. One step at a time. :yum:

Mar 5, 2016 at 11:28 PM Post #2,852 of 4,426
Kiats-Perhaps the Ref will give you some needed motivation to go bro? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grinning:

Just curious, what sources are people using with the Ref 1 Too? I'm using my lgv10 for now. X7 and mojo are coming soon though. Of course my Cayin C5, which I love is coming too.

Mar 5, 2016 at 11:36 PM Post #2,853 of 4,426
Mar 8, 2016 at 5:52 AM Post #2,854 of 4,426
I'm surprised more people don't use the red core tips Noble provide with their IEMs on Ref.1.

Actually, Heir Audio supplied them as well. They offer an airy sound for me, widest stage.

Pretty sure they came with 1Plus2 accessories as well. Not sure about Ref.1

Mar 8, 2016 at 5:59 AM Post #2,855 of 4,426
[COLOR=141823]I'm surprised more people don't use the red core tips Noble provide with their IEMs on Ref.1.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=141823]Actually, Heir Audio supplied them as well. They offer an airy sound for me, widest stage.[/COLOR]

Pretty sure they came with 1Plus2 accessories as well. Not sure about Ref.1

Yeah they come wth my ref1. I liked the sound and security of the fit with them, but found they irritated my ears. I found the ortofon tips that also Come with the ref1 to be far more comfortable so I stuck with those.

My favourites however were the black silicone tips that come with my mentors. Biggest sound of all and super comfy also. Sadly I lost those tips and cannot find them or buy them any longer. qq

I also tried the spiral dot and hated the fit with my ref1. But they were my favourite tips with my asg2.5 lol

Mar 8, 2016 at 6:07 AM Post #2,856 of 4,426
Yeah they come wth my ref1. I liked the sound and security of the fit with them, but found they irritated my ears. I found the ortofon tips that also Come with the ref1 to be far more comfortable so I stuck with those.

My favourites however were the black silicone tips that come with my mentors. Biggest sound of all and super comfy also. Sadly I lost those tips and cannot find them or buy them any longer. qq

I also tried the spiral dot and hated the fit with my ref1. But they were my favourite tips with my asg2.5 lol

I don't have any large Ortofon tips, I hear so much about them. I don't know if they'll work for me as the tips above have really won me over to a point I don't use much else on anything which suits me. I have Spiral Dot, Spin Fit, numerous generic brands and I just don't like the sound. The tips displayed above seam to seal lightly on the outer edge of my canal, I don't know how stable they'd be during a lot of movement.

Those tips you were talking about with the Mentors, I know the ones, UM supplied them.

If they were these ones, send me a PM, I'll shoot you over a new pair.

Mar 8, 2016 at 8:19 AM Post #2,857 of 4,426
Am a bit bummed that the 2nd hand value on the Ref 1's are relatively low compared to the Fitear TG334's
triportsad.gif

Mar 8, 2016 at 10:07 AM Post #2,860 of 4,426
I love the spiral dots on ref 1, great fit and sound.

Haha! Well done, Warrior1975! Btw, I had posted photos of the new 1Plus2.2 in the plus5 thread. What would be of interest is they show what the new stock cables look like. :)

P.S.- on to day 3 of my wait!!

Mar 8, 2016 at 10:07 AM Post #2,861 of 4,426
I love the spiral dots on ref 1, great fit and sound.

P.S.- on to day 3 of my wait!!

I'm using spiral dots as well...perfect fit/sound..the best among all I've tried.

Mar 11, 2016 at 9:16 PM Post #2,863 of 4,426
Does anyone know the impedance and sensitivity for the original Ref.1? I need both figures, the impedance figure and sensitivity specifications.

I'm trying to align a few things here for power requirements between gain modes with some players I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back