Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1
Jun 16, 2014 at 8:04 AM Post #766 of 4,426
Come on bro!?!?!?!

...WTH lol..you have the Lab1 now??? 

Impressions..LIKE NOW!! lol

:L3000:

Heheh! Well, it is my birthday month... ;p

PM me in a couple of weeks' time. It will have had enough ear time for me to give a considered view. :)

Jun 16, 2014 at 8:28 AM Post #768 of 4,426
Aaaah great happy birthday bro.. Some people are just plain lucky and get to play with the best toys

Heheh! Thanks! Well, interesting toys. I make no judgement at this stage. :)

Jun 16, 2014 at 8:57 AM Post #770 of 4,426
Tease tease tease

There you go
wink_face.gif

Jun 16, 2014 at 10:52 AM Post #775 of 4,426
Damn u lucky people!!! Daaaaaamn u!!

(end of rant)

Seriously thou gavin, how does it compare?

I think how the two compare will also depend on which DAP it is used with as the synergy may also have an impact.

Jun 16, 2014 at 11:37 AM Post #776 of 4,426
I think how the two compare will also depend on which DAP it is used with as the synergy may also have an impact.

Yeap, agreed. Thats why a dap should always be as transparent as possible and w/o any colouration. Just use the actual sig of the iems/headphones to appreciate what they bring to the table im terms of musical excellence

Jun 16, 2014 at 12:09 PM Post #777 of 4,426
Yeap, agreed. Thats why a dap should always be as transparent as possible and w/o any colouration. Just use the actual sig of the iems/headphones to appreciate what they bring to the table im terms of musical excellence

Heheh! That's what I expect from my DACs. Which is why I always test the daps at first meeting with the fitear C435 with tralucent silver/gold cable. :)

Jun 16, 2014 at 9:34 PM Post #779 of 4,426
Jun 18, 2014 at 3:21 PM Post #780 of 4,426
So I got a nice bonus at work and thinking of a potential rig upgrade. I have a pair of Ref 1's with the stock gold/silver cable on order which I'm hoping to receive soon so naturally my first thought was the uBer cable but I think it's a bit beyond what I'd want to spend right now so I'm looking at a potential source upgrade instead. I'm thinking that with the proceeds from selling my current DAC/Amp I might be able to swing a grand for a USB DAC/Amp to run from MacBook Air. The Resonessence Concero HP has caught my eye so I've been reading as much as I can find about it but I'm curious what other 1Plus2 and Ref 1 owners are using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back