Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1
May 4, 2016 at 10:56 AM Post #3,182 of 4,426
Yes, it is one hell of an IEM, isn't it? But I would love to hear your comparative impressions vis-a-vis the Plus5 when it arrives. Very different presentation of bass. :yum:

I will definitely share as soon as I hear those beauties.

@warrior1975

I think you would have loved the LPG on original FW.........................................

I'm not sure which FW I heard, but it was very magical. Incredible synergy with the Ref1.

May 4, 2016 at 11:06 AM Post #3,183 of 4,426
I'm really enjoying my Ref 1 Too. Such a wonderful IEM. Couldn't be happier with it.

Did you try that Au Zenith album with your Ref.1 Too?

The first track may sound long winded on the intro (long) but hopefully you got the vibe.

May 4, 2016 at 11:58 AM Post #3,185 of 4,426
Jus got news mine is sent out.... Reaching my shore very soon....

Woohoo! Exciting times ahead, Sabre2! You will face same dilemma I have to deal with every day... :speak_no_evil:

May 4, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #3,187 of 4,426
Indeed. I think I should take a family photo when it reach :)

:joy: Indeed! I can't do the same thing... The missus probably thinks they are one and the same since I have the same cable on all of them... :speak_no_evil:

May 4, 2016 at 12:23 PM Post #3,188 of 4,426
Did you try that Au Zenith album with your Ref.1 Too?

The first track may sound long winded on the intro (long) but hopefully you got the vibe.

Yes, absolutely breathtaking brother.

Kiats That's actually extremely wise to have them all look the same. About 5 iem orders ago, my fiance found the package, and said "another pair of headphones??"... Lol. Yes. She knows very little about me collection. Thankfully. Especially not the cost.

May 4, 2016 at 12:30 PM Post #3,189 of 4,426
Kiats That's actually extremely wise to have them all look the same. About 5 iem orders ago, my fiance found the package, and said "another pair of headphones??"... Lol. Yes. She knows very little about me collection. Thankfully. Especially not the cost.

Actually they look very alike. If Mrs is not looking carefully, they might thought its the same pair, which is good, if you are keeping a low profile abt them :)

May 4, 2016 at 12:40 PM Post #3,191 of 4,426

@Kiats That's actually extremely wise to have them all look the same. About 5 iem orders ago, my fiance found the package, and said "another pair of headphones??"... Lol. Yes. She knows very little about me collection. Thankfully. Especially not the cost.

Conveniently the costs are also similarly high so it's easy to tell the significant other that we got wrongfully charged multiple times for the same i(t)em.
Anyway, nobody sane would believe someone would actually buy portable headphones that cost that much (not even one pair). I've already had that conversation with several friends.

May 4, 2016 at 8:03 PM Post #3,195 of 4,426

@Kiats That's actually extremely wise to have them all look the same. About 5 iem orders ago, my fiance found the package, and said "another pair of headphones??"... Lol. Yes. She knows very little about me collection. Thankfully. Especially not the cost.

I tell my family I know many inside people in audio and pull these amazing strings and impossible achievements to get hold of my gear. 

Which in SOME cases has been the case but there's no way I tell them I paid the total cost for some audio gear, (even used) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back