Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1
Mar 31, 2014 at 8:46 PM Post #16 of 4,426
Apr 2, 2014 at 2:47 AM Post #17 of 4,426
is a bit... considering there's an iem called 'reference titanium one' (people who were around for a while would be amused by what company ref titanium 1 is from :D. I sense the other company may have been trolling )

For amusement's sake svyr, the ref titanium 1 is from Rhapsodio and also they also have a mid tier single DD iem called the Reference 1. Dunno where u got the info saying 'the other company maybe trolling' but these iems were announced and released late last year. Comments like yours are damaging dude and doesn't help but create unnecessary fanboyism.

Apr 2, 2014 at 3:50 AM Post #18 of 4,426
For amusement's sake svyr, the ref titanium 1 is from Rhapsodio and also they also have a mid tier single DD iem called the Reference 1. Dunno where u got the info saying 'the other company maybe trolling' but these iems were announced and released late last year. Comments like yours are damaging dude and doesn't help but create unnecessary fanboyism.

It's not a damaging comment if you know a bit about the history between the companies

Apr 2, 2014 at 5:35 AM Post #20 of 4,426
=) in this case narzin is right. The two things are separate.
A)No basis for me to claim direction of trolling given reft1 and ref1 were first used by R. Sorry, I was wrong saying that and we can get the thread cleaned up if desired.

May well be a shared name pool from before.

B) still is an amusing name collision given the co shared history from the times of org 1p2 and rdb. I thought they were trying get hard to differentiate

Apr 2, 2014 at 5:44 AM Post #21 of 4,426
=) in this case narzin is right. The two things are separate.
A)No basis for me to claim direction of trolling given reft1 and ref1 were first used by R. Sorry, I was wrong saying that and we can get the thread cleaned up if desired.

May well be a shared name pool from before.

B) still is an amusing name collision given the co shared history from the times of org 1p2 and rdb. I thought they were trying get hard to differentiate

I know right....what are the coincidences lol

Apr 2, 2014 at 7:48 AM Post #23 of 4,426
could be a coincidence but could be something deeper than that, not sure!
as far as i'll go, don't want to stir anything up! lol
(TBH, its probably just a coincidence they named their IEM's the same)
i'm sure they will be equally competitive IEM's

interesting to see how these will compare to each other actually... loving the price-performance ratio of Asian based audio companies

Apr 2, 2014 at 8:25 AM Post #24 of 4,426
  Could be a coincidence but could be something deeper than that, not sure!
as far as i'll go, don't want to stir anything up! lol
(TBH, its probably just a coincidence they named their IEM's the same)
i'm sure they will be equally competitive IEM's

interesting to see how these will compare to each other actually... loving the price-performance ratio of Asian based audio companies

Apr 3, 2014 at 4:57 PM Post #27 of 4,426
Very interesting indeed. Gavin's company Tralucent Audio is one of the a few iem makers that can make me try universals again. I still wish he would work on custom iems too
frown.gif

Apr 6, 2014 at 7:13 AM Post #29 of 4,426
This sounds like my dream IEM besides the K10. In the end I know I'll get a high end IEM sooner or later. I just need to know how many bucks is this going to set me back.

Pricing not release yet.  Will update this post as soon as info makes available.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back