Brainwavz Warranty?
May 25, 2012 at 7:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

aero26

New Head-Fier
I bought a pair of M1's back in January. I understand these come with a 1 year warranty but a family member tossed out the box with the card the day it came in. 
mad.gif
 Their website says that the pair can simply be shipped back (overseas I presume) and a replacement will be sent. Is it that simple or was that card vital? 

I emailed them on Sunday, still no reply. So I figured I'd bring it here as this is the forum that convinced me to pick them. Awesome set btw. It's only after putting garbage replacements in my ears after they broke that I realized how clean it's audio presentation was. 

May 25, 2012 at 8:11 PM Post #2 of 6
Quote:
I bought a pair of M1's back in January. I understand these come with a 1 year warranty but a family member tossed out the box with the card the day it came in. 
mad.gif
 Their website says that the pair can simply be shipped back (overseas I presume) and a replacement will be sent. Is it that simple or was that card vital? 

I emailed them on Sunday, still no reply. So I figured I'd bring it here as this is the forum that convinced me to pick them. Awesome set btw. It's only after putting garbage replacements in my ears after they broke that I realized how clean it's audio presentation was. 

i guess they are taking their time because their website was updated yesterday.
Anyway, i haven't heard any good feedback from their return policy, so far (i bought a lot from them, luckily never needed any help)

May 29, 2012 at 4:50 PM Post #5 of 6
Generally, they will tell you to set up a support ticket for any warranty claim. They also have a forwarding address in the US, so shipping to them will be relatively cheap. As for the warranty card, dont think you'll need it(never filled mine out anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back