Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review
Oct 29, 2014 at 1:13 AM Post #646 of 728

i hope you cant hear like that ,
tongue.gif

or you are picking your nose !!

Oct 29, 2014 at 3:32 AM Post #648 of 728
If it's loud enough anything's possible!

He just demoing us by heavy breathing after drunk for effective cleaning of his IEMskeeping them more hygienic and to sound clean.....except his 4S as he is noble hearted to it...:wink:

Nov 9, 2014 at 11:33 PM Post #653 of 728
  Which are better, Hippo VB, monster turbine (normal), BrainwavZ S5?

S5 has far better clarity , separation and details . but the cable is not the best , you will have to find yourself a cable clip for it .

Nov 10, 2014 at 2:41 AM Post #655 of 728
  What do you mean with cable clip?
These brainwavz really better then my hippo vb /monster turbine?

I ask cuz I get these ear in for free..with my my Fiio X 5

yup , may not have as much bass as ( you got knobs , cant beat the bass knob ) hippo VB but has better clarity when compared to these , bass is tighter , better highs , has better micro details and layering . shirt clip ? to eliminate microphonics and keeps the heavy cable in place .

Nov 10, 2014 at 1:45 PM Post #656 of 728
My understanding was that it now comes with a shirt clip. Personally I have an old clip (from my TDK IE800's) that I placed just below the huge "Y" split. I clip it on the back collar of my shirt (since these are over ear) cinch up the cable cinch and there is ZERO cable noise when I go running. By far the best IEM for running I've ever used but I run in a place where I don't need to hear traffic or other noise. Great isolation.

Nov 10, 2014 at 11:54 PM Post #657 of 728
  My understanding was that it now comes with a shirt clip. Personally I have an old clip (from my TDK IE800's) that I placed just below the huge "Y" split. I clip it on the back collar of my shirt (since these are over ear) cinch up the cable cinch and there is ZERO cable noise when I go running. By far the best IEM for running I've ever used but I run in a place where I don't need to hear traffic or other noise. Great isolation.

yeah , me too , i am using a spare cable clip and i wont go running with these , walk maybe , not running , for this xba-3 serves better .

Nov 11, 2014 at 12:45 PM Post #659 of 728
  Just curious what you find better about the XBA-3 for running? SQ? Isolation/microphonics? Stay in your ears better?

don't want much isolation while im on the road but its good , stays in my ear , not as heavy as S5 , SQ is good of course ( its v-shaped ) , and the best thing is microphonics , none , at all , it goes behind the neck and the cable clip with it is good too . i clip it close to my shoulder . cable is not heavy too , 90 degree jack , not a fan of straight jack .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back