Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review
Oct 16, 2014 at 12:19 PM Post #633 of 728
thanks to h2ofidelity i went thorugh S0 !! not bad , i think its good . not as premium looking as S5 but not bad at all .

Oct 28, 2014 at 2:45 PM Post #634 of 728
Bought these after reading all the glowing reviews, yet after just two days the bass has disappeared, would never imagine such a thing is possible. Good thing got my trusty JVC xtreme bass up and running. Gave them to a friend who has cheap samsungs just to know if I'm not going crazy, yes, absolutely no bass, sounds like a tin can.

Oct 28, 2014 at 3:26 PM Post #635 of 728
Bought these after reading all the glowing reviews, yet after just two days the bass has disappeared, would never imagine such a thing is possible. Good thing got my trusty JVC xtreme bass up and running. Gave them to a friend who has cheap samsungs just to know if I'm not going crazy, yes, absolutely no bass, sounds like a tin can.

Contact mp4nation or where ever you got them from. Brainwavz has a 1 year warranty!

Oct 28, 2014 at 8:53 PM Post #639 of 728
  Actually, though the boxes on both say they have a 2-year warranty, the warranty card inside says otherwise. Only 1 year warranty for each.

Nah, doesn't matter what the warranty card says - it only matters what's written on the box. Coz otherwise it would be misleading/false labeling - I might drink a lot but I'm still a lawyer 
beerchug.gif

Oct 28, 2014 at 9:01 PM Post #640 of 728
  Nah, doesn't matter what the warranty card says - it only matters what's written on the box. Coz otherwise it would be misleading/false labeling - I might drink a lot but I'm still a lawyer 
beerchug.gif

Oh, wow. Didn't know we had lawyers here. Even I thought it was totally misleading when I saw the 1 year warranty card inside a box that has a 2-year warranty labeled on booth bloody sides.

Oct 28, 2014 at 9:28 PM Post #641 of 728
  Oh, wow. Didn't know we had lawyers here. Even I thought it was totally misleading when I saw the 1 year warranty card inside a box that has a 2-year warranty labeled on booth bloody sides.

Really? I thought I was known around here not only for alcohol related stuff.

Oct 28, 2014 at 9:40 PM Post #643 of 728
  You also used to flaunt your good looks once, although no one here seems to have seen your face before. 
wink.gif

Nah, I'm pretty average looking but I'm quite charming due to my fun personality. Also, I do remember showcasing how good I look with the sony mh1c in my nose.
biggrin.gif

Oct 28, 2014 at 10:21 PM Post #644 of 728

Hi there Gehor,
Please get in touch with our customer service via MP4Nation.net, I'm really sorry you got a faulty pair!
Audrey

Oct 29, 2014 at 1:12 AM Post #645 of 728
  Nah, I'm pretty average looking but I'm quite charming due to my fun personality. Also, I do remember showcasing how good I look with the sony mh1c in my nose.
biggrin.gif

i hope you cant hear like that ,
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back