Brainwavz S1: Fortune Favors The Bold!
Sep 26, 2013 at 9:56 AM Post #46 of 66
Im sorry if this question was already answered, when is the release of these? a reply would be very helpful. Thanks!

current state: Availability in Stock. Shipping begins Sep 27th, Tomorrow, Friday. May be shipped in batch depends on the availability by pre-orders/orders to stock ratio.
Hope this helps.
btw,MP4Nation ships thru FedEX and u get it max by 3-4 days any corner! 5 stars.

Sep 28, 2013 at 1:44 AM Post #49 of 66
Sorry for the double post. Would these be nice for punk-rock, punk and RnB? I really fell in love with the accessories, look and the plug but i am not yet sure with the sound. Thanks again.

Sep 30, 2013 at 12:35 AM Post #51 of 66
  current state: Availability in Stock. Shipping begins Sep 27th, Tomorrow, Friday. May be shipped in batch depends on the availability by pre-orders/orders to stock ratio.
Hope this helps.
btw,MP4Nation ships thru FedEX and u get it max by 3-4 days any corner! 5 stars.

The production of the S1, R3 and Deltas has been delayed, it is taking longer for the assembly that planned, unfortunately this entire week is a write off for production as China has their week long National/Golden week holiday. Production will continue on next Monday (oct 7th) and the stock for each model should come in starting at the end of that week. I am quite sorry that we can't meet our advertised schedule, a formal update on the product pages will be done at some point to day.

Hey guys, thanks for the replies they were very helpful. But do you think they will come out on Amazon if yes when?

Yes they will, they should be in stock at Amazon within a week of being in stock at MP4 Nation.

Oct 22, 2013 at 3:15 PM Post #52 of 66
Edit: Neeevermind. For some reason mine weren't where they were supposed to be and had fallen out into the box the headphones come in. I know typically they come opposite side the hard case of the other pack of tips, so they SHOULD indeed be there.

Oct 22, 2013 at 4:14 PM Post #53 of 66
Unless it was a packaging error. They still list "Comply foam tips include" under features. If so they should change that. On an aside, I see that they are now carrying the full range of TPEOS stuff.

Oct 22, 2013 at 8:51 PM Post #54 of 66
  Unless it was a packaging error. They still list "Comply foam tips include" under features. If so they should change that. On an aside, I see that they are now carrying the full range of TPEOS stuff.

Yeah I went back and checked the packaging itself and found em wandering around in there. Previously I had only checked the hard case for them. All is well now. Letting my pair break-in, but I can already hear some improvement. They're alot "brighter" than they were initially, as they were particularly "boomy" when I first fired em up.

Dec 3, 2013 at 11:12 AM Post #55 of 66
I purchased these for 39.99 during Cyber Monday. But I also bought the MEElectronics M-Duo Dual Drivers from Amazon on sale for 39.99 (down from 79.99). Any suggestions on which one I should keep? Thanks,

Dec 3, 2013 at 11:33 AM Post #56 of 66
  I purchased these for 39.99 during Cyber Monday. But I also bought the MEElectronics M-Duo Dual Drivers from Amazon on sale for 39.99 (down from 79.99). Any suggestions on which one I should keep? Thanks,

If you past the 100hrs burn-in period you should already have the answer yourself by now.
wink.gif
how do you feel the sound now, fit,comfort,microphonics between them?

Dec 3, 2013 at 4:19 PM Post #57 of 66

Nobody else should tell you what to keep. Your ears, gear, and tastes should decide that.

Dec 3, 2013 at 4:57 PM Post #58 of 66
Folks,due to financial capacity, I am unable to keep both of the headphones. I have to pick one without having the ability to try them. Cannot return used items. That's why I have asked which one the community here would choose given the opportunity

Dec 3, 2013 at 10:09 PM Post #59 of 66
Folks,due to financial capacity, I am unable to keep both of the headphones. I have to pick one without having the ability to try them. Cannot return used items. That's why I have asked which one the community here would choose given the opportunity

Hmm.....you would've told about this situation in your first query.......With dual DD M-duo's SQ performance is expected more but not sure as S1 single DD tuning/enclosure might win the slot.

Anyways an head-fi'er who had/have them both, might have an answer. So post your query on below thread as well.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/665735/review-meelectronics-m-duo-the-treasured-iems-under-100#

Dec 4, 2013 at 11:09 AM Post #60 of 66
Just received mine thru CM deal. Oh boy, out of the box the hi's sparkle,more sibilance there,Bass is kicking but ok........pretty decent sound-stage though. kicking off the burn-in process. Know this is too early to comment but just.........

The build is so rugged and robust, far,far better than my klipsch S5i rugged(which is $129
frown.gif
)......but we don't need a so bulky 45degree angled 3.5mm jack and the xtra wide splitter. other than that it's built like a Tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back