Brainwavz R1 Review
Nov 1, 2012 at 1:50 AM Post #451 of 794
I am extremely tempted to try these out. I actually dismissed the review because I figured it would be far more expensive than it is, but at $40 I want to give it a try.

Can you sleep with them on?

Nov 1, 2012 at 1:55 AM Post #452 of 794
Quote:
Have to say, for the 30$ish I paid for these I could not be happier. They've had more ear time in a few weeks than my TF10s had in a few months. 

Same here, I just can't walk outside with the frankenbolts sticking out. 
ksc75smile.gif

Nov 1, 2012 at 2:06 AM Post #453 of 794
Quote:
I am extremely tempted to try these out. I actually dismissed the review because I figured it would be far more expensive than it is, but at $40 I want to give it a try.

Not too sure about sleeping but I can say going into a music induced trance while sitting is an extremely likely possibility. Now as far as try...according to that ugly little guy from Star Wars fame, there is no try only do, so order the R1s and I promise you that you won't be sorry.

Nov 1, 2012 at 5:48 AM Post #455 of 794

They are def not for sleeping with.

Best activity for them is to bang your head to some wicked tunes. :D

Nov 1, 2012 at 6:13 AM Post #456 of 794
Quote:
They are def not for sleeping with.
Best activity for them is to bang your head to some wicked tunes.
biggrin.gif

There should be a warning label on these for us metalheads. I listened to Overkill's Wrecking Your Neck and I did :frowning2:

Nov 1, 2012 at 12:21 PM Post #457 of 794
There should be a warning label on these for us metalheads. I listened to Overkill's Wrecking Your Neck and I did :frowning2:

I'm a trancehead and these IEMs are not helping my addiction lol :p

Nov 1, 2012 at 7:16 PM Post #459 of 794
These have excellent synergy with the E11. Improved dynamics and texture.

Nov 1, 2012 at 10:26 PM Post #461 of 794
Quote:

Dang, wished I would have tried that before I sent mine off.

I'd think it would have the opposite effect though. The E11 bassified and warmified anything I paired it with -- the last thing the R1 needs.

Without using bass boostify how did it boostify the bass? I can't turn on bass boostify with my R1s or it's just too much.

Nov 1, 2012 at 11:06 PM Post #464 of 794
Quote:

Dang, wished I would have tried that before I sent mine off.

I'd think it would have the opposite effect though. The E11 bassified and warmified anything I paired it with -- the last thing the R1 needs.

I actually thought the R1 improved a bit because the lower end tightened up and the bloated midbass was reduced, I mean de-bassified.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back