Brainwavz' new portable headphone amplifier: AP001
Oct 31, 2014 at 12:22 AM Post #17 of 308
Is my assumption rite?that you got the review sample.......

It seems so. Wow. How did you manage to get them before everyone else? 
eek.gif

Oct 31, 2014 at 12:40 AM Post #19 of 308

Haha. Because Earfonia is a VIP. No, JK !! You guys all are VIPs.
It's just that we had a few units ready to be shipped because getting more units next week.
@thatBeatsguy: yours was shipped at the same time :wink:

Oh. Well, geographically speaking, Earfonia is closer to your HQ than I am, so I guess that's a given. 
wink.gif

Looking forward to getting the impressions later this week, if not by Monday. Happy Halloween guys!
beerchug.gif

Oct 31, 2014 at 12:50 AM Post #20 of 308
My AP001 arrived about an hour ago.

I've been using the little guy with Sansa Clip Zip and Brainwavz S0.

Its a fun little amp that's for sure and I DO hear improvements over Clip Zips headphone out. Sound enhancer / bass booster are words to describe this cute little thing. Another word that comes to mind is "FUN. The bass boost is obviously there, so throw EDM, ambient, dance music on you get a great atmosphere. It quite impressive actually what this little box does. At first I wanted turn the bass boost off, but went with it, now I'm having a ball.

Yet to try a party for two scenario. You guys are going to like it but keep in mind its purpose FUN!

I'll pop back in when I've spent some more time with AP001.

Oct 31, 2014 at 1:06 AM Post #21 of 308
  My AP001 arrived about an hour ago.

I've been using the little guy with Sansa Clip Zip and Brainwavz S0.

Its a fun little amp that's for sure and I DO hear improvements over Clip Zips headphone out. Sound enhancer / bass booster are words to describe this cute little thing. Another word that comes to mind is "FUN. The bass boost is obviously there, so throw EDM, ambient, dance music on you get a great atmosphere. It quite impressive actually what this little box does. At first I wanted turn the bass boost off, but went with it, now I'm having a ball.

Yet to try a party for two scenario. You guys are going to like it but keep in mind its purpose FUN!

I'll pop back in when I've spent some more time with AP001.

Oh boy, party for two? My sister and I will love this, then! 

Oct 31, 2014 at 1:17 AM Post #22 of 308
  Oh boy, party for two? My sister and I will love this, then! 

Yeah! get 3-4 of them and have a silent disco....

Or you could get two IEM's, JAM both in your ears at the same time combining two different signatures. 
tongue_smile.gif

Endless possibilities! 

Oct 31, 2014 at 1:19 AM Post #23 of 308

Yeah! get 3-4 of them and have a silent disco....

Or you could get two IEM's, JAM both in your ears at the same time combining two different signatures
tongue_smile.gif

Endless possibilities! 

LOL. I guess this is kind of a coincidence, but that is exactly what I'm doing right now, with the S0 in one ear and the MEElectronics M9 in the other.
tongue.gif
 I bought a cheap splitter at a store several weeks back and so far, it's become an essential tool to my reviewing endeavours. 

Oct 31, 2014 at 1:26 AM Post #24 of 308
Is my assumption rite?that you got the review sample.......

That's right!
As @Salsera said, priority to VIP member 
wink_face.gif

Btw, this product is really unique. Simple, small, and light active headphone output splitter... will stay in my bag 
bigsmile_face.gif

No fuzz, just plug and play, no switches. With internal battery that use common micro USB charger to charge... Brilliant!

I will listen to it for a few days, and give more impression later.

Oct 31, 2014 at 1:53 AM Post #25 of 308

That's right!
As @Salsera said, priority to VIP member 
wink_face.gif

Btw, this product is really unique. Simple, small, and light active headphone output splitter... will stay in my bag 
bigsmile_face.gif

No fuzz, just plug and play, no switches. With internal battery that use common micro USB charger to charge... Brilliant!

I will listen to it for a few days, and give more impression later.

Ah. MP4Nation VIP, I presume? 
wink.gif

Oct 31, 2014 at 4:01 AM Post #28 of 308
Size comparison next to FiiO E06. 

From the quick testing I've done so far it's a white wash victory to AP001. Sounds much cleaner around the mid-range.

Oct 31, 2014 at 4:47 AM Post #29 of 308
  Size comparison next to FiiO E06. 

From the quick testing I've done so far it's a white wash victory to AP001. Sounds much cleaner around the mid-range.

Just got e6 a month back,disappointing for me
triportsad.gif

I hope ur e6 unit is faulty
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back