Brainwavz M5 or VSONIC GR02 BE ?
Jul 7, 2013 at 3:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Mrx1

New Head-Fier
Well after I have looked up the reviews and read a lot of stuff online, my conclusion is that the best 50$ earphones for me
Would be either BW M5 or the VSONIC GR02 BE.
I'm listening to metal, rock, dubstep, trance, electronic, hip hop and rap. my main use is the gym (90% of the time) and sometimes for school or work.
Most important is them to stay in place perfectly without falling all the time, I want to feel an impact from the bass but not just listening to wubwubwub but also to hear the music.
I will be listening to music through a Sansa Clip+

Now, I think I like the M5's more due the small housing yet built well for extra comfort and minimum weight, my guess is that they fit well and stay in place.
Plus- the M5's look better 
rolleyes.gif

So, bottom line, which IEM's would work better with what I listen to and am I doing the right choice? should I go for something else than those two?

I really appriciate you for helping and reading this, it's my first time buying normal IEM's after 3 years with apple stock
eek.gif

Jul 7, 2013 at 5:50 PM Post #2 of 9
The VSONIC GR02 BE are pretty awesome for the price, and they will run well off the Sansa Clip+. They'll give you some good deep bass emphasis if that is what you are after :)

Jul 13, 2013 at 10:39 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:
The VSONIC GR02 BE are pretty awesome for the price, and they will run well off the Sansa Clip+. They'll give you some good deep bass emphasis if that is what you are after
smily_headphones1.gif

Well I have looked it up and it seems that the Brainwavz are not such a good choice, am I right?
I'm thinking about taking the Vsonic, they will be used for walking and casual use while for the gym i'll be using the M6's by meelec.
How does the GR02 BE functions with my music? will I enjoy it?

Any other recommandations besides what I allready mentioned are welcome too.

Jul 13, 2013 at 10:46 AM Post #7 of 9
Gr02be arent "wow" iems at first try but they grow on you overtime.They do all genres well.You wont regret buying them.They provide decent isolation and are fatigue free.But there are better options now.Gr02be are old iems.I strongly advice you to check out Clieos and Joker's iem review thread.It will be very helpful.

Jul 13, 2013 at 12:01 PM Post #8 of 9
Quote:
Gr02be arent "wow" iems at first try but they grow on you overtime.They do all genres well.You wont regret buying them.They provide decent isolation and are fatigue free.But there are better options now.Gr02be are old iems.I strongly advice you to check out Clieos and Joker's iem review thread.It will be very helpful.

I have seen both threads and almost every IEM that they reviewd at this price range has a good score,
I'm not some audiophile, I don't have more than basic knowledge in sound too.
Therefore I don't want to choose something myself without consulting with some people that really understand.
If the GR02 aren't a good choice for this price range, please specify what would be good for this price range that would work good with
my music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back