Brainwavz Delta IEM's: new low cost champs!
Nov 25, 2013 at 11:21 AM Post #241 of 452
It's now three weeks since I've placed the order, the status is despatched to overseas for two weeks now, and still no sign of the delta's. The tracking code doesn't work with my local post tracking service (I live in Israel). Anything I can do?

All you can do is wait and hope mate.

If its taking too long there is a chance that Customs got a hold on them, in which case you'll receive a letter.

Nov 25, 2013 at 11:11 PM Post #242 of 452
It's now three weeks since I've placed the order, the status is despatched to overseas for two weeks now, and still no sign of the delta's. The tracking code doesn't work with my local post tracking service (I live in Israel). Anything I can do?

Normally takes 20 - 30 days (2-4 weeks) to arrive to destinations in your country. It will probably arrive sometime this week or by early next week. The tracking will work on Israeli posts website, however only after the parcel has been delivered or if the parcel could not be delivered and requires a redelivery or pick up.

Nov 26, 2013 at 10:16 AM Post #243 of 452

Normally takes 20 - 30 days (2-4 weeks) to arrive to destinations in your country. It will probably arrive sometime this week or by early next week. The tracking will work on Israeli posts website, however only after the parcel has been delivered or if the parcel could not be delivered and requires a redelivery or pick up.

Good to know; Razzer sent multiple PM's but no reply.  Understand you must be busy and such but no correspondence?

Nov 26, 2013 at 5:14 PM Post #244 of 452
After using the ME6 flange tips for a while, I decided to go back to the stock tips. I just found the ME6 tips way too uncomfortable for me. Still loving these Deltas though 
etysmile.gif

Nov 26, 2013 at 9:01 PM Post #245 of 452
Sorry I havent been on for a bit, and I'm even sorrier to hear about the shipping woes. SingPost hasn't been good to me either lately(from other sellers in China), they seem to not be able to get their crap together lately. The deal with the two pairs and FedEx seems to be the way to go if you want to avoid the slow boat from China route. 
I'm also gald to read that so many on this thread that have gotten the Delta's in like them, I still use my original pair almost daily and love them! 

Nov 26, 2013 at 10:43 PM Post #246 of 452
I just ordered these and the VSD1S from Amazon about an hour ago. According to my invoice, I should get them on Dec. 3rd, and that's with two day shipping. So, maybe that's a sign that everyone else who ordered already will get them within the next week or so. 

Nov 27, 2013 at 8:31 AM Post #247 of 452
No doubt that Amazon shipping is way, way better than mp4nation. The problem is that some people (including me) live outside of the Us and can't purchase from amazon. I hope I'll get them soon. That'sppretty sucks that I have to wait almost a month for the delta's when friends of mine ordered vsonic and meelec earphones from eBay and got them in less than two weeks.

Nov 27, 2013 at 8:44 AM Post #248 of 452
No doubt that Amazon shipping is way, way better than mp4nation. The problem is that some people (including me) live outside of the Us and can't purchase from amazon. I hope I'll get them soon. That'sppretty sucks that I have to wait almost a month for the delta's when friends of mine ordered vsonic and meelec earphones from eBay and got them in less than two weeks.

That really does suck, no doubt, but please don't call the shipping method "mp4nation". That's blaming a good company for the misgivings of shipping when it isn't their fault. It's SingPost's fault, and they mess up a lot more than just mp4nation's shipping unfortunately. They used to be a fairly reliable free shipping option, but the last half year or so they seem to be losing it in their ability to get packages out of China in a timely fashion. Sadly resellers in China dont have much of a choice here, either, if they want to offer a free shipping option. SingPost is the main form of mail delivery there, like the USPS is for the US and Royal Mail is for the UK. 
This of course still sucks, but please blame the right source for those woes, thanks. Also, I'm noticing that customs are also playing a part in the lateness of some deliveries, and that as well is out of the sellers hands. Shipping from one country to another has always been a hit and miss thing, but it was a bit more reliable not so long ago. At least mp4nation is responding on this thread and trying to help out, more than I can say, from way too much experience, about many other China based companies.
One other thing, the latest offer uses FedEx to get it out to you, no Amazon needed :) 

Nov 27, 2013 at 8:50 AM Post #249 of 452
You could always try to order them from Amazon UK, not sure if they would ship anywhere either than UK though.

Sent from my baked potato

Nov 27, 2013 at 9:02 AM Post #250 of 452
That really does suck, no doubt, but please don't call the shipping method "mp4nation". That's blaming a good company for the misgivings of shipping when it isn't their fault. It's SingPost's fault, and they mess up a lot more than just mp4nation's shipping unfortunately. They used to be a fairly reliable free shipping option, but the last half year or so they seem to be losing it in their ability to get packages out of China in a timely fashion. Sadly resellers in China dont have much of a choice here, either, if they want to offer a free shipping option. SingPost is the main form of mail delivery there, like the USPS is for the US and Royal Mail is for the UK. 
This of course still sucks, but please blame the right source for those woes, thanks. Also, I'm noticing that customs are also playing a part in the lateness of some deliveries, and that as well is out of the sellers hands. Shipping from one country to another has always been a hit and miss thing, but it was a bit more reliable not so long ago. At least mp4nation is responding on this thread and trying to help out, more than I can say, from way too much experience, about many other China based companies.
One other thing, the latest offer uses FedEx to get it out to you, no Amazon needed :) 

Mp4nation is a good company but starting to get wary of them. No correspondence on head fi. Have been sending multiple pms but still no reply. Not exactly sure what's wrong or if they are just insanely busy.

Nov 27, 2013 at 9:26 AM Post #251 of 452

You're right, I'm sorry if it seemed like I blamed mp4nation for the delivery time. I meant to say that mp4nation has to use Singpost, and comparing to the options available for people who live in America (mostly amazon) the buying exprience isn't good at all.

Nov 27, 2013 at 9:27 AM Post #252 of 452
Mp4nation is a good company but starting to get wary of them. No correspondence on head fi. Have been sending multiple pms but still no reply. Not exactly sure what's wrong or if they are just insanely busy.

Have you tried contacting them on their main site? I know for a fact that they are very busy, and the fact that razzer comes on here at all amazes me every time I see him post here. They aren't a huge multi conglomerate that has thousands of people manning the phones daily, they are a smallish company in Hong Kong that markets and sells direct all the fine headphones(among other things) you see here. They do pretty well, IMHO, in the communication department considering their small size. 

Nov 27, 2013 at 9:34 AM Post #253 of 452
Have you tried contacting them on their main site? I know for a fact that they are very busy, and the fact that razzer comes on here at all amazes me every time I see him post here. They aren't a huge multi conglomerate that has thousands of people manning the phones daily, they are a smallish company in Hong Kong that markets and sells direct all the fine headphones(among other things) you see here. They do pretty well, IMHO, in the communication department considering their small size. 

Yeah and it's the same story. And sorry but I don't believe the whole small company with not enough workers story. If they are big enough to sell quantities they do; they have enough to reply to people. I see him come on at headfi notifying he's online or been on and still no reply. So I know he comes on the site. I love my deltas and but I don't know if I had to buy from Mp4Nation all the time. I love the deals they have with freebies and incentives but they should work on their marketing and customer service.

Nov 27, 2013 at 9:40 AM Post #254 of 452
Yeah and it's the same story. And sorry but I don't believe the whole small company with not enough workers story. If they are big enough to sell quantities they do; they have enough to reply to people. I see him come on at headfi notifying he's online or been on and still no reply. So I know he comes on the site. I love my deltas and but I don't know if I had to buy from Mp4Nation all the time. I love the deals they have with freebies and incentives but they should work on their marketing and customer service.

Well, believe what you want to, but do have a little patience, I'm sure you'll get an answer soon enough. 

Nov 27, 2013 at 9:47 AM Post #255 of 452
Well, believe what you want to, but do have a little patience, I'm sure you'll get an answer soon enough. 

It's the truth, so hard not to believe it. It's been 5 days and counting. I deal with small companies all the time... Ravpower for powerbanks and Diztronic for phone cases and communication is always prompt. Now I'm not bashing mp4nation as I like the company but constructive criticism is always helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back