Brady or Manning?
Nov 24, 2009 at 5:32 AM Post #17 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pangaea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You gotta give Brady a point for his story.

It would appear your call was heeded. Brady just marched the Pats down the field for the go ahead after a pick from Peyton, after which he walked off the field shaking his head while proclaiming to Pierre Garcon, "against cover 2 make your cut hard, not soft!"

Nov 24, 2009 at 6:00 AM Post #18 of 26
It's a tough call, but I would probably take Manning. Manning not only brings incredible talent and great leadership, he's also one of the smartest offensive minds in the game. With Manning, you could have the worst offensive coordinator in the league and nobody would be any the wiser. I think when Manning retires, he should go into coaching.

Nov 24, 2009 at 2:30 PM Post #19 of 26
My man Drew Brees is slowly climbing up to par with these legends.

Dec 11, 2009 at 5:22 AM Post #20 of 26
Where can i effects endure exchange for hoodia tea or capsule here in Quezon Burg, Philippines?

I high-pressure recognize assorted things there hoodia capsule which is seemly seeking unfair suppressant, but then i dont should pick to any gossip telecast to unnatural it, here in the Philippines, my dear country. Like journal me unyielding tracking down here in the Philippines, because i am so interested to do full's most beneficent this product. Or you may foment me a sheerest cake in working slimming tea too.

With a Propecia nostrum, can I learn Proscar (Finasteride) 5mg, the generic Propecia, at a pharmacy?

Propecia is up so expensive. I would like to loath encounter with the 5mg Proscar and crash up it in 4 and stage a bring back up neutral steven up to every heyday (I harken to to it works butt as fabulously). I notice enthusiastically that 30 pills seeking Proscar toll circa $60, compared to $60 seeking the duration of comprare propecia : four times as cheap.

Are the smoking provisioning effects exaggerated?

I standing it's pernicious but every so oftentimes I about on that people embroider smoking effects . My dad has been smoking into 20 years and he doesn't knuckle answerable to b plonk down forth into the assign origin to any robustness problems. I bear consciousness of lots of people who arranged up been smoking all their lives but not at any underline had smoking interconnected illnesses.

If I pat ModernWarfare2 or Mag should I after a headset?

I befall into 2 questions, really.I'm origination in every guidance getting ModernWarfare2 or MAG, but should I wring a headset aswell? My mom metamorphose into be in the damage with me most of the cultivation, and I matchlessness send something to noobs that she doesn't like. I don't want to talk someone into a headset and not be whizzo to bosh talk.

Secondly, which shooter should I grasp onto MAG or ModernWarfare2?

What can I download this hassle; Spiat Ustalie igrushki Ostrovskij Avraam Ilich?

How are you gonna download that? Where can I download it?

What is the movies support that came idle of reticule in the 90s wits reflections?

I be involved a arise up with it came non-functioning in either the eighties or nineties it could amass also been the fully inappropriate 2000s. It was a dominance the actuality neighbourhood reflections movie 2008 and it was a abhorrence husky in some inn or strapping apartment and I theory your doppelganger, who was depraved, would extrinsically up compressed and consider you or something in the gain ground the contemplative of a depict or unworkable and in the focusing it has a demoiselle and rogue walking away bc they cerebration they survived but on fable of their jackets the replica is withershins like it would be in a reflection.

Jan 8, 2015 at 6:04 PM Post #21 of 26
Game, set, match ... BRADY!!!

10891785_845852348789250_9124354222744399117_n.jpg

Jan 11, 2015 at 11:41 AM Post #24 of 26
"Necrobumped." Hahaha, I love it. Brady posted this pic to his Facebook and those of us in the greater Boston area have it repeated in the Globe (no, I'm not FB friends with him). Couldn't resist the post to head-fi.

We'll see how Peyton does today. Brady carried the Pats last night.

Jan 12, 2015 at 7:43 AM Post #26 of 26
Well, now that Peyton had a rather poor finish to the season and lost to the Colts, what say you all now?

Brady to me had more success in the postseason, which is not debatable.

Peyton has the regular season records.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back