Bought the Sennheiser Momentum 3 Headphones
Mar 31, 2020 at 11:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Sedare38

Head-Fier
Before the world quarantine, I was gonna travel a lot this year for work. I ended up buying the Sennheiser Momentum 3s after doing a bit of research. They're nice, and I don't mind them too bad. They aren't the most comfortable and the sound, while good, seems very contained. I was able to get these below retail, so I don't regret my purchase. Overall I find them nice. I ended up creating an unboxing and review video. Feel free to check it out. :)

Apr 14, 2020 at 8:47 PM Post #2 of 7
Before the world quarantine, I was gonna travel a lot this year for work. I ended up buying the Sennheiser Momentum 3s after doing a bit of research. They're nice, and I don't mind them too bad. They aren't the most comfortable and the sound, while good, seems very contained. I was able to get these below retail, so I don't regret my purchase. Overall I find them nice. I ended up creating an unboxing and review video. Feel free to check it out. :)

Thank you for sharing. Momentum 3 is indeed a good choice. I always like the head band design and the soft genuine leather ear pads.

Apr 14, 2020 at 10:12 PM Post #3 of 7
Thank you for sharing. Momentum 3 is indeed a good choice. I always like the head band design and the soft genuine leather ear pads.

Thank you. :) Yeah I love th iconic design and the app just plain works great. I need to listen to the headphones some more to get used to the sound signature, but just having listened to a few actiony oriented show scenes, I definitely think they will sound great for shows and movies.

Apr 14, 2020 at 10:13 PM Post #4 of 7
Thank you. :) Yeah I love th iconic design and the app just plain works great. I need to listen to the headphones some more to get used to the sound signature, but just having listened to a few actiony oriented show scenes, I definitely think they will sound great for shows and movies.
Momentum is a always a multifunctional headphones. I owned the Momentum 2 and it doesn’t disappoint me at all from different aspects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back