Boston meet?
Jul 27, 2004 at 2:46 AM Post #31 of 50
Does anyone aside from kelesh has any suggestion or access for a meet space? I tried to see if I could use one of the conference/training rooms at work but no luck.
frown.gif

Jul 30, 2004 at 8:17 PM Post #32 of 50
im in.

i think anjrespw would be down too come closer to the the end of august.

this meet better not be during the Phish concert the 14-15 of august! I will be pi$$ed if it is.

Later

Sean

Ill bring lemonade and cookies or beer.

Aug 1, 2004 at 5:07 AM Post #33 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by spwal
this meet better not be during the Phish concert the 14-15 of august! I will be pi$$ed if it is.

Agree, 14-15 = bad. I'll be busy on the 14th I'm sure (birthday), and Black Dhalia Murder is playing on the 15th.

And then if I go to that, chances are my ears will need a little time to recover.

I'll bring biscotti, because hey, why not.

Aug 8, 2004 at 7:22 AM Post #35 of 50
I just got back from Israel on Friday and I'm ready to party when you guys are as long as it's before 8/26 and not on a Saturday. Can anybody provide space?

Aug 9, 2004 at 3:10 PM Post #36 of 50
I may be able to get a space in my GFs building in cambridge, Im not sure if it is expensive or what the policy is.

I will look into it....

Sean

anyone else?

like the MIT basement idea.....

Aug 20, 2004 at 8:47 PM Post #39 of 50
I leave to go back to Israel on Thursday, Aug. 26th. Maybe we can try to have a small meet on Monday or Tuesday evening? I just bought a 4G 40GB iPod to take with me to Israel so I'll be able to bring that along with my Total BitHead, Melos SHA-1, Grado SR-80, and Alessandro MS Pro.

I really hope I'll be able to go to a Boston meet before I go back to Israel. If not, 21+ members send me a PM and maybe we can go meet up for a few drinks in Harvard Square.

Aug 22, 2004 at 1:43 AM Post #41 of 50
I'm moving into a new place on Sept. 1st, but I'd be more than willing to have some peeps over for a mini meet after a week or two goes by so that I can get situated.

Aug 25, 2004 at 3:51 PM Post #42 of 50
finally,

lets get this thing moving people for the love of god.

i wont be able to own all this gear i have forever lol

sean

Aug 28, 2004 at 3:28 AM Post #45 of 50
We'll get a meet whenever someone is willing to open their place and choose a date. I'd offer my place, but my schedule is tight for the next few weeks, so I'm not able to commit to a date.

If someone has a place but is concerned about the meet growing too large, they should choose a few people who posted on this thread and send them PMs directly. That would be a good way for the Boston head-fiers to start meeting each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back