Boston meet?
Apr 18, 2004 at 8:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 50

kelesh

100+ Head-Fier
Lets do it. There doesn't seem to have been one for a while. Who's up for it?

Apr 22, 2004 at 3:40 PM Post #3 of 50
that's it?
frown.gif

Apr 28, 2004 at 4:05 PM Post #7 of 50
Since I live in NH, and work in Boston a Boston meet sounds good. However I am still heading down to NY this month for that meet.

Apr 28, 2004 at 8:30 PM Post #8 of 50
I'm in, that is until school gets out....
biggrin.gif
Maybe we could just do a small gathering of sorts.

May 3, 2004 at 6:56 PM Post #9 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by andrzejpw
I'm with DanG. I'll be moving to Boston to attend MIT for the fall semester. I'll be there in late august.
smily_headphones1.gif

You've decided to go to MIT? That's great! It is the second-best engineering school in the country, after all (my little brother goes to CalTech
tongue.gif
).

I get a 30-day leave from the army to come home but I'm not sure when that'll be... I'll keep you guys posted.

May 3, 2004 at 9:01 PM Post #10 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by DanG
You've decided to go to MIT? That's great! It is the second-best engineering school in the country, after all (my little brother goes to CalTech
tongue.gif
).

I get a 30-day leave from the army to come home but I'm not sure when that'll be... I'll keep you guys posted.

you know, I haven't even started there and already a flame is building up inside of me
wink.gif
. CalTech. Hah.

Jun 4, 2004 at 10:36 AM Post #12 of 50
I'm currently a master's at MIT (Caltech might be a better engineering school, but the women at MIT beat Caltech hands down - I'm glad the administration has finally started to do something about that).
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm definitely up for a boston meet.

Jun 9, 2004 at 7:21 AM Post #13 of 50
heh, i just got my undergrad degree from MIT last week. where should we have this meet? i live in a big fraternity house in Brookline, just a few blocks from the green line. The house certainly has space for a meet.

we just need to choose a time and a place i guess.

Jun 12, 2004 at 5:58 PM Post #15 of 50
Brookline is good for me. I'm only a few blocks away from kelesh.

After July 1, I should have the Ray Samuels SR-71 and a Melos on hand in addition to my Corda HA-2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back